Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What Is The WORST Gaming Company?

Black Licorice

EA, they're so rushy and greedy.

Old Rare was soooo good. New, not so much..

Rare ware post Microsoft buy out..... THEY KILL BANJO KAZOOIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes this is exactly what I was thinking

EA for making stupid decisions as well as ignoring every possible attempt at makingnsome serious money.

King for the stupid candy crush, as well as shelling out games that we've seen before to cash in.

Activision for the same stuff they already gave to us, especially for ruining crash bandicoot......

And finally, Microsoft for not really caring about gaming, and are moatly in it for the capabilites And hardware rather then what a gaming console is supposed to be..

• Brohoof 2

EA.

They've butchered Mass Effect with their greedy claws. They've butchered Dragon Age witch terrible sequel that was offensively easy and ridiculous even for casual gamers. They've butchered Battlefield 4 by rushing it so hard that it's probably one of most bugged games ever made. They've butchered Dead Space by converting it from pretty disturbing horror game into generic filled with gore and bloodshed shooter. They have poor customer service. They are probably among worst DLC releasing companies with their day one DLCs with content crucial for their games. They are treating their customers like walking wallets that only wait to be sweeped clean by them. They give empty promises that they never fullfil. Honestly, one of worst game companies that ever existed. Cancer to gaming industry that I deeply hope one day will be dealt with properly. 

• Brohoof 2

I genuinely don't do much research into video game companies, so from a development and actual game making standpoint, I can't say.

However, I DO know that Capcom is undoubtedly the most morally-incorrect company ever. Lack of concern for their employees, near-discrimination toward the North American market, awful human resources... I've heard more than enough stories of employees who nearly committed suicide working there.

Their games are amazing, but that doesn't change the fact that morally, Capcom is absolute crap. Crapcom. Plain and simple.

EA, all they care about is making money. If anyone remembers the game "dungeon keeper" EA made a mobile version for that where it takes either 24 hours, or you can pay about 5 dollars, to get rid of one block. EA can go die in a hole. They dont care about the customers, the games they make, their workers, anything other than money. 

• Brohoof 1

EA for obvious reasons.

If someone says Valve or Game Freak, I am going to... uh...

freak... out...

• Brohoof 1

Well, I think EA is not that bad... compared to that thing:

Nexon

I was playing Combat Arms back then, and I was pwning in a game, killing everyone. A moderator was in the game; he decided to ban because he got angry. Well, power abuse. I then contacted the support, because I totaly not abused any bugs. And I got death threats from the support and I stayed banned until I contacted the support another time. You know, in this game, you rent the stuff, for 7 days for exemple. Well, I lost a bunch of things, and I couldn't get them back.

So well, I'll never touch any Nexon games anymore.

• Brohoof 2

As an avid Fifa and NHL player I would say EA... the gameplay is usually very good, but the servers and customer service are just awful. They could be so much better if they just listened to the community. >_>

• Brohoof 1

Well, I think EA is not that bad... compared to that thing:

Nexon

I was playing Combat Arms back then, and I was pwning in a game, killing everyone. A moderator was in the game; he decided to ban because he got angry. Well, power abuse. I then contacted the support, because I totaly not abused any bugs. And I got death threats from the support and I stayed banned until I contacted the support another time. You know, in this game, you rent the stuff, for 7 days for exemple. Well, I lost a bunch of things, and I couldn't get them back.

So well, I'll never touch any Nexon games anymore.

Still have those emails? send them to gaming news blogs/sites and watch your items come back :P

Some of these companies need to be kicked in the nuts, and that sounds like one of them.

• Brohoof 1

Still have those emails? send them to gaming news blogs/sites and watch your items come back

I deleted those emails and I gave my account to a random guy on the internet, so I guess I can't. :)

What angers me is that they did nothing to fix those goddam lags and bugs, but kept adding new stuff. And I spent 75 bucks on this game... well, was nice for 3 years at least lol.

Another incident that happened later: There was a bug where you could write text in colors using exadecimal code. And it could occasionaly crash the game. So well, I posted it on the forums, telling the bug, if it was legit and everything. Got banned from the forums, and the bug was fixed. Ah.

They are human, and they are corrupted lol.

Data Design Interactive wins this one big time.

They make budget wii titles in the UK, but they've recently been released in parts of the US.

They basically recycle the same freaking game for every title they make, just with different colours. They don't even bother to change the goddamn music. :/

I'd probably say Eutechnyx. I mean, I think we should all be insulted that they think they can release such a poor, buggy and broken game that is Ride to Hell: Retribution?