Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Your favourite pony and why?

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Who is the Best pony  

210 users have voted

1. 1. Favorite Main Pony

• Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Starlight Glimmer
  2. 2. Favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Scootaloo
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Big Macintosh
    • Cheerilee
    • Braeburn
    • Granny Smith
    • Hoity Toity
    • Mayor
    • Photo Finish
    • Sapphire Shores
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin'
    • Pegasus Royal Guard
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Trixie
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Other
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Maud Pie
    • Marble Pie
    • Limestone Pie
    • Cranky Doodle
    • Matilda
    • Discord (as a non-villain)
    • Flurry Hearts
    • Sunburst
    • Prince Rutherford
    • Coco Pommel
    • Pear Butter
    • Bright Mac
    • Grand Pear
    • Autumn Blaze
  3. 3. Favorite Tertiary Background Character

• Derpy Hooves
    • DJ P0N3
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Twist
    • Pipsqueak
    • Bon Bon
    • Lyra
    • Doctor Whooves
    • Octavia
    • Hayseed
    • Lotus
    • Aloe
    • Berry Punch
    • Seafoam
    • Ace
    • CHUNKY!!!
    • Other
  4. 4. Favorite Student Six Character

• Smolder
    • Sandbar
    • Yona
    • Ocellus
    • Gallus
    • Silver Stream

Favorite main pony: Pinkie Pie

Favorite secondary characters: Cheerilee, Princess Luna, Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Sweetie Belle

Favorite tertiary background character: DJ P0N3 and Lyra

• Brohoof 1

My favorites have changed a lot since I voted here. First off Rarity is by far best pony to all those silly people voting for Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.

Also while I still love Scootaloo, I have to say her and Sweetie Belle are in a never-ending battle of my love.

Lyra is still best background pony.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite is either Rainbow Dash or Vinyl Scratch. RD because our personalities are kinda similar. Vinyl Scratch is because shes a DJ. And Epic Wub Time contributed, in EWT her portrayal reminded me of myself, a lot like myself

Well, the BEST PONY is obviously Princess Luna! But Rainbow Dash is just millimeters way from being BEST PONY also... I don't care if she's the most popular pony, because she's the redesign of Faust's favorite pony too!

Why Rainbow Dash is BEST PONY:

- She seems to be the most flawed of the group. Someone who's that cocky all the time just shows good character aspects.

- She has a life-time goal, which is lacking with the other characters. I like it how she's striving something so deeply.

- her voice is UNIQUE. How often do you see the awesomest pony have a unstable voice? Personally, I find her voice-cracks adorable.

- A frick'in Rainbow Pegasus that can fly so fast in the sky, she breaks the sound barrier! TOTALLY SICK!

Why Princess Luna is VERY BEST PONY:

- She's not that overrated, maybe for a princess, and a secondary character, but no one claims her as BEST PONY.

- She has lots of potential when it comes to her character development, and story-line.

- She's also flawed, and I love how she has a hard time with socializing. SO MUCH LIKE ME!

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 4

I think I relate most to *drum roll please dun dun dun dun!* Pinkie!!!! People say I am the ODD ONE  out of everypony. The Crusaders are BOSS hehe. Awwhhhhh Derpy! DERP DERP DERPEDY DERP! I love her! I also love TWIST!

~Eureka

• Brohoof 2

i like fluttershy because i can relate to her. she is shy and loves animals and so do i! i would like twilight sparkle but its just shes like the mane character (see what i did there?)

Edited by Cocoa

My favourite is Rainbow Dash. I kinda relate more to her than any of the others because I can be pretty competative myself, I'm also pretty lazy too lol. Plus if it wasn't for her I probably woundn't have even given the show a chance ;)

• Brohoof 1

My top 3 are.. 

1. Rainbow Dash 

2. Twilight Sparkle

3. Derpy Hooves

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ And i'm kinda starting to like Vinyl Scratch! *she's awesome!*

scratchdance_by_warpout-d4vab5t.gif

Hoo-Rah!

• Brohoof 2

My favorite is Twilight Sparkle, though I think Pinkie Pie is really awesome too. I voted Twilight first, the Apple Bloom and Scootaloo, Princess Luna, Derpy Hooves, Vinyl Scratch, Twist, Bon Bon, Lyra, and Octavia.

After I read these, I fell in love with the background ponies:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/22804/the-other-mane-six-adventures-in-ponyville

• Brohoof 1

Something cannot out-best other simply because they're different. If you think one is  better than all, then you are being falacious.

~

Shut up, philosophist Lucifer. Damn it, I am sick of you!

~

Okay. Anyways, my favourite pony has got to be definately... A tie between Octavia(Fan-developed!) and... Well, Rarity.

Twilight Sparkle is my favorite of the mane 6. I relate to her the best out of all the main six. Her inquisitive nature is endearing, and bookworms are quite awesome. I also like how she grows as a character in regards to friendship, as well as magic. Plus, I can't help but love her enthusiastic social awkwardness. :P

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash was actually the reason I really started to love MLP. Before I started watching the show, I actually thought RD was the main character. That being said, I still love and identify with her a ton. She's both lazy and competitive like me, and her antics just crack me up and make me want to hug my monitor. :wub:

I love Luna for no other reason that because she's awesome. "Luna Eclipsed" was one of my favorite episodes, and her quirks really made me smile. Her lines are hilarious along with her general personality, and she has a great design too. Wuv Woona!

Finally, Lyra is my favorite bg pony partly because the fandom has made her into such a fun, energetic kind of pony. She seems like somepony who would be great to hang out with, and like Luna I love her design. Such a pretty pony. happy.png

• Brohoof 1

My two favorites are Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle with Twilight trailing just right behind. I like all of the mane 6 characters because each is special in their own way and I suppose the reason why I like these two the most is because I identify with them the best, almost to a 'T' it's scary actually 0_0 I also take into account all of their achievements and dependability along with what I like and dislike in their personalities. They're just both awesome! <3 haha what else can I freaking say? =D

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash for having my kinda attitude, not level of fitness, though I wish I was as fit sometimes. Fluttershy for my shy tendancies around people I don't know, and Applejack cause I'm a Texan at heart, even if I was born in Nebraska. But to be honesty, I like pretty much all of the ponies, they're all so wonderfully made and with each their own personality!

• Brohoof 1

Honestly i like them all.

each of them has its special thing, but if i have to choose i guess that Pinkie Pie, she is so cheerful and happy ^^

for the secondary character has to be Princess Luna i don't know why but i think she is very great.

and Derpy is my favorite background character, she is so cute to me, i love all the little appareances she makes.

I have two favorites; Trixie and Dashie. (and yes, I do ship them).

It's just because I'm like a mix of them. I try to fit in (as Trixie does) with the rest of the community, by showing off and acting cool (as Dashie does). With my friends, I always try to act like the leader of the group, and I am actually looked up to for what I do and say. So yeah, I ca connect with Rainbow Dash and Trixie the best so they're my favorites.

• Brohoof 1