• Other

I have a Galaxy S from Tmobile

Unlimited texting and 500 minutes also unlimited 4G Data :D

All the better for watching ponies on

I have a Galaxy S from Tmobile

Unlimited texting and 500 minutes also unlimited 4G Data :D

All the better for watching ponies on

how does one use 4GB of data ? ;p ~

I've got an iPhone 4, unlimited texting/data. No international, sadly.

Pretty damn sweet.

Character count blah blah blah that's all my phone has don't me mean to me MLPFORUMS DAMNIT.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

It's got a nice mahogany exterior, an antenna that can extend up to 6 feet, 12 pushable buttons, and it's optimized to be able to switch out ringtones (provided you have a soldering iron and the other necessary components of course)

On the reel tho... I hate using phones ^^

Edited by Hollowshield

how does one use 4GB of data ? ;p ~

Its actually 4G as in fourth generation

it pretty much just means my data is the 4th version of data plans and is also much better that the 1st 2nd and 3rd generation so it runs much faster than those before and is stronger is more areas

Its actually 4G as in fourth generation

it pretty much just means my data is the 4th version of data plans and is also much better that the 1st 2nd and 3rd generation so it runs much faster than those before and is stronger is more areas

Lol,

so 4G is the network you're on? LTE is the fastest network now, I have an LTE simcard, but they don't have LTE available in my city yet :P when they do I might upgrade to something compatible (like the BB 10)

(edited)

I don't have a phone. ._.

Does that make me strange? :(

Edited by Fox

>Doesn't have a smartphone

So I have an LG Octane, nothing to marvel at. I think I have unlimited texting stuff, but I'm not sure about calls. I don't call people that often anyway.

Unfortunately, I can't text you crazy Canadians, or anyone outside the US, for that matter.

iPhone 4 here. As much as I hate to admit it, I'd find it pretty difficult to live without. Nothing too fancy in the way of apps - RSS feed, dictionary, IM clients, uni texts, and note syncing is about all I have, though I use them on a daily basis.

Posted Image

And of course, the forums, though the latest bugs make for some unusual browsing.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My phone is a piece of crap. I'm not sure of the model because I don't have it with me right now but it's an old LG prepaid flip phone from Alltel, though it's on Verizon now. I only really use it to talk because the camera is terrible, the internet browser is useless, and you have to use number keys to text.

I want to get an iPhone because I have a Mac and I'll be able to use it with iTunes and iPhoto, plus I want to be able to browse the forums on the go.

Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 1

LG Extravert on Verizon Prepaid, just using it for web until I can afford a plan for it next week(one of the luxuries of prepaid I guess :huh: ) It's a smartphone, but its OS doesn't seem to be any of the above, but it's got a nice touchscreen and keypad plus runs Youtube and the full site here pretty well so I'm good with it for now. :)

My phone is a piece of crap. I'm not sure of the model because I don't have it with me right now but it's an old LG prepaid flip phone from Alltel, though it's on Verizon now. I only really use it to talk because the camera is terrible, the internet browser is useless, and you have to use number keys to text.

I want to get an iPhone because I have a Mac and I'll be able to use it with iTunes and iPhoto, plus I want to be able to browse the forums on the go.

I don't know where you live :P but you can get them for $0* in Canada right now (: ~

*with a three year term

Yep ;) haha just kidding.

But why though? :o ~

I'm really stingy with my money, as I do pay for most of my things (AND I MEAN LIKE 99%) I don't really see as it an important device in my life. I'm sometimes glued to my computer screen, but I don't need a phone screen to be next. I have some friends that are stuck on their phones not appreciating another friends company, and I find it rude if there paying more attention to their phone then to a guest or a friend invited to your home. I contact most friends through Facebook, or just call them on my home phone, or skype. (Yes I have Skype Credit). I'm not saying everyone is rude, but the habit does become apart of your life, if you let it.
  • Brohoof 1

I'm really stingy with my money, as I do pay for most of my things (AND I MEAN LIKE 99%) I don't really see as it an important device in my life. I'm sometimes glued to my computer screen, but I don't need a phone screen to be next. I have some friends that are stuck on their phones not appreciating another friends company, and I find it rude if there paying more attention to their phone then to a guest or a friend invited to your home. I contact most friends through Facebook, or just call them on my home phone, or skype. (Yes I have Skype Credit). I'm not saying everyone is rude, but the habit does become apart of your life, if you let it.

I personally have never done that, because I find it very rude :).

If you ever change your mind, get a bb then we can text ;D ~

• Brohoof 1

I personally have never done that, because I find it very rude :).

If you ever change your mind, get a bb then we can text ;D ~

Aw, your making me blush. :wub:

Sorry, but I still have no interest in buying a phone. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

My phone... Both of them are ancient enough to sit in a museum :/

A touch screen Samsung that I couldn't even remember what's its name. Very cranky, all it takes was one hour of browsing and the battery is out. Most of the times I use it just for the music player.

The second one was a Nokia something-something (maybe 3300-ish). My emergency phone if the Samsung ran out of juice. It's very hardy, can also be used as a boomerang.

I still share one with my younger bro. because it's almost never on and he and I don't really text much...

It's something called a Samsung Trance, I think... You can't make calls on it because the speaker is broken when you do. At least it can still text... But it's the weird, old text system, so it takes forever to send one.

With the coming plans, my mom might get us iPhones... That + my iPad? Epic, I guess...

• Brohoof 1

This is my phone ^_^,

Posted Image

Source: The Tech Herald

It really is a fantastic phone. It has good reception, doesn't break, and I don't have to pay for a data plan. Not a bad package when you factor in that I have unlimited texting and calling.

• Brohoof 3