1. 1. What kind of phone do you have?

• iOS
    • Android
    • Blackberry
    • Nokia
    • HTC
    • Windows
    • Other

Probably will just go with the Ipod Touch... since I hate cell phones in general screw the Iphone. I would take a cheap ol go phone and stick with my ipod touch that I use for music n' games without having to be annoyed with someone calling me while I am enjoying my music....

Although Droid phones are > than Iphones

Being an Apple user since the 90s, iPhone is default by choice, as I'm familiar with it. Not updating to iOS 6 until they fix the problems I had heard of. I always liked the touch screen responsiveness. Apple could loosen up the iOS some, not like gangster pants lowriding, but more flexibility.

I have nothing against the Droid, probably would enjoy one just as much as an iPhone. I like the diversity, seeing iPhones and Droids everywhere.

I've had the Iphone 3 for two years, but it broke because of cracks in the casing. Recently I have gotten myself the new Samsung Galaxy S3, and I must say: I'm never going back. Androids allow you so much more freedom, you can customize them a lot more (I currently have a live wallpaper of Fluttershy on the background), the screen is nice and big, there's a lot more apps and you can actually download and use files on there. The only downside would be that I downloaded some apps that have given me adds on the phone (can't easily get rid of that) and I have a hardware issue where the earphone jack isn't working correctly, so I have to send it back. Other than that: android, definitely.

Lol I have a piece o crap phone that I have had since like 2007. Personally I hate cell phones and I only use mine to get in contact with others she i need too from time to time. I hate texting too especially when I am behind someone that is texting and driving!?

I have some kinda cheapy phone from AT'NT that has a keyboard and a touchscreen. I have unlimited texting and other then that I'm not sure.

I don't really use my phone ever. Its weird but I'm proably one of the only teenagers I know who DOESN'T use their like ever. Maybe its because I don't have much in the way of friends :P

I've got a silly slider phone that's old tech but it's dependable, I've dropped it a few times already but it's a brick so when it falls it falls flat and comes to a dead stop.

I have an iPhone 4 at the moment. I'd really love to get an Android phone though. The new Samsung Galaxy S3s are so peeeeeertty.

(I'm also sick of having to use iTunes to get songs onto my phone).

I used to have a Palm Pixi, but now I have a Virgin Mobile Venture. Its a neat Android device, it only costs $50, but still holds enough horsepower to play most games and run most apps. The neatest thing is that it has a small physical keyboard, which I like a lot more than virtual keyboards, but the camera is a bit lacking.

With Virgin Mobile, I get 300 minutes of talk time, and unlimited texting and web, for $35 a month. its not bad, since I can use my phone on my lunch breaks and other times I'm not home.

Anyway, I have a Blackberry bold something-or-other XD It's old and doesn't work most of the time, the only nice thing about it is that most of my close friends have one. The camera doesn't work, I have NO idea why :P

Edited by 5guysburgersnfries
  • Brohoof 1

I have a black phone with a slide keyboard, I do not know what it is called, it is verizon, i have enlimited text and call but no internets. The nice thing is that it is very sturdy and compact.

I have an iPhone 4, Unlimited texts and like 800mins, 500mb of data. I'm on Vodafone :P

As a phone its alright, i mainly have an iPhone over any other phone purely because i like iTunes (yes really, i know there is a small group of us that actually do like iTunes) and i like the ipod feature, so its just handier to have an iPhone rather than a phone + an iPod.

Okay, I'll soon get a a Blu Dash D130 instead of a Motorola Milestone XT720 as I said earlier. Yes it's a blue one, and maybe I might draw Dashie's cutie mark on it too!

My phone is a pice of crap that never zarking works :(

one of thses days im gonna chuck it down the smeging tolet...

Or mybe not, id endup blocking the bog....ill just get a new phone.

I bought an iPhone 3GS at a used electronics store last week, then got a SIM card and calling plan for it. I saved a lot of money by not having to get a phone from my carrier.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally bought a new phone to replace the ancient flip phone that I've had for at least five years.

Posted Image

It's a Samsung Galaxy Proclaim from StraightTalk. It cost $180 but it was the best deal for me because I don't qualify for a contract and the plan is $45/month for unlimited voice/data. It's great because if I can't afford to pay it, I can just let it expire. The only downside is that if I lose my service, I may lose my number that I've had for over five years.

Of course it runs Android so I've already customized it with a Rarity live wallpaper and the MLP theme for my ringtone. I've already found an unexpected use for the phone. I use an app called "My Little Pony Hub" to listen to Everfree Radio in the car as an alternative to my iPod. Besides that, other pony apps I've downloaded include a pony soundboard, My Little Pony Mobile (a game and wallpapers), EqD: The Game, and Celestia Radio. I also use Skype to keep in contact with mah bronies and Firefox to browse the forums.

its an iPhone 5... it has 2 rarity wall papers... and it has 9 sonic apps, 0 mlp apps, and 13 other apps... the brightness is set to 30%... it has a protective screen protector and a gray case...

siri is a total slut

and the only way it can be 20% cooler is if it a mlp case... it would be awesome!

• 3 weeks later...

I have a pay-as-you-go Nokia that I use as a phone...it can also text! In addition, and very usefully, it has a flashlight function on it, most handy for putting the pay-as-you-go gas card into the meter in the dark!