• Bicycle/Alt
    • Walking
  3. 3. Age Group

• Under 16
    • 16-25
    • 26-35
    • 36+

I love driving, especially in my dad's old Mercedes Benz.  :P

(not a pic of his car, but it's the same model.)

5Ab6UQx.jpg

Edited by Guest

I have been working on getting my drivers license and so far I like driving even if I may not like certain drivers. I like it because i like the idea of just getting into a car and driving to wherever I want or need to go. I do have busses and a train where I live but public transportation where I live which isn't that good. There are train arrives every half hour and there are some bus routes that can be very limited.

• Brohoof 1

even though I'm nearly 18 I'm unlicensed.... and I could try to get my license anytime I want.... I have the book and the DMV is within biking distance.... its just I'm terrified to drive....

• Brohoof 3

I dont like driving. I've never driven and I dont think I am ready to drive a car in this situation in my life, or in near future.

I walk everywhere I go. It is slow and tiring, but its the only thing I got.

This and I usally take the bus and on tip of that a light rail is going up near my house,by next year; thus I am not geting car. 

On top that,I just loathe cars and I know people who love them.Likewise, cars(the ones that run on oil/gas) are going to obsolete in the next decade or 2 

Edited by COBLoneWolf
  • Brohoof 1

I can tell that driving is a wonderful thing. I only wish I could have ever gotten to achieve such a level of independence. But I guess it just wasn't ever meant to be. Even back when I had no medical issues whatsoever I was too scared to even try beyond Driver's Ed. By the time the idea of driving would come to the forefront again, it just wasn't practical for me anymore.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

Bremen has a really good Tram and Bus system, where you can reach any place. As long as the system works, i will use it.

I don't really see the necessity to drive.

• Brohoof 2

I've got a license and a truck but I hate driving. Mostly because of the other drivers. I hate not being able to see what is around me, plus I don't have the greatest depth perception. I'd much rather ride a motorcycle.

• Brohoof 1

I love to drive! having said that, and even though I have a car, I end up only driving once a month tho as I live in walking distance to work and the grocery store. I went all winter with my car buried in a snow bank.

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a license but where I live the police don't really check for a license so a lot of people have cars but no driver's license.  I can drive but I don't have a license, it would be nice to get one and maybe my own car for once.  Right now, I depend on getting a ride with someone else to where I need to go.

• Brohoof 1

I don't like driving, I prefer public transportation because I don't have to worry about all the crazy people out there who'd rather kill themselves cutting you off than arriving to their destination 30 seconds later

I don't quite understand this and I would appreciate if someone in the fields of psychology  and sociology could please help me understand the logic behind it

• Brohoof 2

I love driving! I wish I had not waited so long to get my licence. I am a bit reckless though, I love to race and it can be a bit of a bad habit.. I guess it's so much driving I love as it is going fast.

I drive. It's alright. You get excited and feel privileged when you can fiest do it on your own, but eventually just feels "meh". Traffic is bad here. I wish this city was more condensed and relied more on public transportation.

I only have my permit so far. I'm indifferent about it. Sometimes it feels like hell and too stressful especially with multitasking. Other times it feels alright. I enjoy riding public transit more because it feels better than sitting in a car and also the fact that I can walk.

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 1

I drive when I have to.  I have a license and a car.  I'm a good driver, but I HATE it.  Actually, to be clear, piloting a vehicle is really fun, but it's the lanes, the lights, the pedestrians, the other crazy drivers, the road rage and all the other sh*t that makes it horrible.  If I Was Legend, then driving would be a hoot and a half.

• Brohoof 2

I've never driven and I really don't want to try to be honest. It seems like it could be indeed stressful and to add on to that I worry not so much about how well I may drive bit how well others can drive, there's I can do to keep myself safe but they're not 100% Things happen and injures can't always be avoided. That kind of scares me, especially since the injury I may acquire may not have at any point involved myself or my own decision making. It's completely up to how others drive a lot of the time.

• Brohoof 1