Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could spend one night with someone from the forums, who whould it be?

Vicke

Cinammon Spice. We would watch movies all night. Mainly Dumb and Dumber and Mean Girls.

Yes! Definitley!

That sounds aweome :)

SCS, that'd be dank. I'd probably die from suffocation from laughing so much with that guy. Course he'd want to watch horror movies all night, but I like to ruin those with retarded puns and jokes.

• Brohoof 2

I'm not one for face to face interaction, but...

I haven't been on here long, but I if I could meet someone I've met from here, I would like to meet Basement Princesses in real life. He and I seem to have much in common.

However, if we're gonna go with people I knew from before I joined these forums who also were on here, I'll go with Pinkie Pie Rules, Arrow_of_light, or Big_Macincheese.

The one with a big house, two gaming computers, high speed wifi and a lot of food in the fridge p=

honestly... i have no idea =p

(edited)

, , and @SCS would be so much fun. :yay:

I could predict everyone's futures, and use Wario's motorcycle in Smash Bros. :muffins:

and @Blue Moon since they would make things rather interesting. Plus we could watch Mean Girls and I could kick their asses in Mario Kart and Smash bros. 

Pfft... I will defeat you with the power of Jigglypuff and Wario's motorcycle... :P

@Ashley, , @Blue Moon, and @SCS. Best slumber party 2015!

:D

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 3

...and CD and I are entertaining the notion of one day living together.

Now that sounds like a good time.

I'd kick back with CD and Artemis for sure.  The other users I'd have in mind aren't active anymore/have been booted, but NeverNeverLand, Djenty and Zoop would be a good time.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...