Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you think your oc would work well in the show?

Everleaf

Easily. Incredibly easily. Lightning could even be the main point of an entire episode! He's was born with too large wings, which allows him to fly faster then the speed of sound. An entire episode could be based off of that: Dahs could here of him and investigate, eventually challenging him. She loses, tries again, loses, tries one more time, but ultimately loses. She gets all torn up about it, not believing she lost. Then Lightning comes to her and teaches her that losing to one person doesn't mean you aren't the best. "There is more then one best, and you are one of them." - Lightning Flash. Seems like a perfect episode to me.

I think Kyoshi might, he might just be a little boring overall. He is based entirely from me, so he is fairly simple, shy, introverted, and loves video games and other things. He would probably be from Ponyville knowing the odds, since I have lived in fairly simple towns my whole life. He is also cutie markless at the moment, so there is that. He is a good friend though, it just takes him a while to open up. Once he does, he loves to talk and be social with his friends if he makes any. Again, this is all based from me (Kyoshi is my Ponysona).

So, pretty standard stuff. Now sure how well that would work in the show but either way, those are some potential details because of his/my personality.

i would like to think that an episode with caliber would be action packed. like, to the brim.

with him constantly saying something like 'okay, now lets go here, to deal with this monster!' and only pinkie can keep up.

and the rest get all tired from adventuring all day long. probable ending with a meal at sugercube corner, or something.

lesson of the show: not everyone can be friends. i can see caliber not getting along with either rarity, fluttershy, or even applejack. or twilight...spike wont like him, since he wouldn't like rarity...

pinkie would like his never-ending appetite, and cheerful attitude, and rainbow would like how he fights monsters all day.

so yeah. 

Wow, it's been a year since I posted in here, huh?

Well, Sunburn and Erythema are better suited to other purposes. I need a new pony donkeysona now that I've distinguished myself from the character SunBurn.

I've got a whole bunch of other OCs -- seven up to now. All seven of them live in or around the city of Tall Tale. Five of them comprise a family made up of two parents and three siblings. They would fit in rather well as background ponies eating at some fancy restaurant although one of them would stand out because he's wearing a robe similar to Maud Pie's (Sully).

Then there are another two unicorns who are mother and son who is also grown up. The son lives in a cabin in the forest between the city of Tall Tale and the Smokey Mountain while the mother lives in the outskirts near the coast. Snow Perch, the son, could be of some use for the plot as he knows his way through the forest very well and even earns an income being a tour guide.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... Not likely in official canon could Will Guide work; Having unique abilities to summon Disney-related stuff might work in an AU where Equestria meets Disney, though.

• Brohoof 1

Yes I think my OC would work well with some design changes. My OC could be an oponent to Twilight for political standing in ponyville. The episode can make a point of showing the diference between rule by an elected official and rule by a monarch. Or maybe that would be too adult for young lads and lassies. :lol:

I guess my OC would be kind of odd in the show. They don't really have anything "Radioactive" in their world. so it'd just be odd. (Her CM is the radioactive symbol with a bolt behind it, hence Radiobolt)

My OC would be OK, because we could definitely use another MLP gamer, and I wouldn't be a silent MLP gamer, unlike Button Mash. I would talk to everypony in Ponyville, and I would be having a great time with everyone, and by myself too, behind the arcade machine. My OC would work about 6/10 for the show.

I'm sure Quartz would fit into the show. Her occupation as a Crystal Guard allows her to blend right into the scene. She's a quarter zebra and has a couple stripes, but I really don't think that's something to raise a brow at. Zecora lives in Ponyville, and who's to say that other zebras won't leave their lands and settle down in Equestria? Odds are that zebra-pony hybrids will pop up sometime!

I reckon my OC Nightblossom could fit in fine. She's simply a member of the Royal Staff- the personal servant/Aide of Princess Luna, but really just a glorified butler. Nothing showy, just that minor position and a little friendly due to the extended time spent together. She's a unicorn, so that's safe, with a sensible, neither showy nor dark colour-scheme, and a a cutie-mark in some sort of magical brewing she tacks on the side of her duties during down time. 

I did design her to be show-suitable so she'd fit in with my fictions well and not draw too much attention away from the plot, whilst still being a stable support character. She's just useful to bring around to serve multiple servant-related duties. Please, by all means, tell me if she sounds at all unsuitable, because it was my aim to make her 'normal' as possible.

(edited)

I think my OC Emerald Star would fit into the show. She was designed with that in mind. Maybe she would be better as a minor character...the fandom might not react to her story very well.

Edited by Emerald Star
  • Brohoof 1

I made Silverhoof specifically to fit into the show. (See link below) He a unicorn from Canterlot with a few basic spells.

He can change anything's color for 24 hours.

He has an area of effect cleaning spell

He can teleport

and he has an offensive spell that cannot kill, but only knocks unconscious.

He could fit anywhere in the show, but his main conflict is: he wants to loot that old castle the Mane Six have been fixing up. Silverhoof thinks it is abandoned. He's not a villain, but he has read way too many adventure novels and has no idea whats really out there. He is very likely to get in over his head.

Silverhood is charismatic and would probably talk other OCs to join him in his adventures. He is after all a city pony, and its dark in the woods at night. You never know when you might meet a pony-eating bear.

Edited by Silverhoof
  • Brohoof 1

I have too many OCs to count...anyway:

- My ponysona would. In fact, when I created him, I made sure that his occupation and backstory would not be anachronistic.

- Two of my (currently) four Equestria Forward OCs would not in my opinion. The entire point of the RP is life in a technogically advanced Equestria, but considering the time period in canon, their presence would be a bit anachronistic. They wouldn't fit without making major changes to their occupation and backstories. The two OCs that I carried over from MLP Nations would fit, however, as the DMs did a good job limiting the development of technology to a more canon-like level.

- The other OCs I have in development would; in fact, I'm purposely designing them such that they can be interchangeable in any time period from canon onward.