Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

(edited)

I was running a vacuum in my apartment. Yes, running a vac at 2: 20 in the morning when my downstairs neighbors are trying to sleep. I couldn't stand it any longer, the little particulates were sticking to my bare feet and driving me crazy! Don't worry, I'm not completely without conscience, I have a very quiet Bissel mini vacuum and I'm sure I didn't wake anyone from their blissful slumber (at least no one has been beating on the downstairs ceiling with a broom handle, that's a good sign). :rarity:

Edited by Dreambiscuit
  • Brohoof 1

On 03/04/2018 at 10:27 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

I was running a vacuum in my apartment. Yes, running a vac at 2: 20 in the morning when my downstairs neighbors are trying to sleep. I couldn't stand it any longer, the little particulates were sticking to my bare feet and driving me crazy! Don't worry, I'm not completely without conscience, I have a very quiet Bissel mini vacuum and I'm sure I didn't wake anyone from their blissful slumber (at least no one has been beating on the downstairs ceiling with a broom handle, that's a good sign). :rarity:

Sometimes, you just gotta vac th_thumbsup.gif

I get it about "particulates sticking to the feet".

One can stand it only so long...

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gave my cat her pills for the evening, she always fights me and I have to sit on her before I can even give them to her.  I think she's mad at me right now, I'm sorry kitty but it's for your own good!! :(

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Pr0m4NV14 said:

Arguing on Discord  why Rarity was the best Mane Six pony.

Uhg, what kind rube would even ever question that!

Image result for rarity stuck up

I was chatting with my bb.  :D

Cleaning the wheel component of my mouse. I've not cleaned it out since ever and I'm glad that I did as it was beginning to stick at times.