Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst mistake(s) you've made?

gamecubeguy214

So I've made some pretty bad mistakes in my life. I made two mistakes of forgetting to add water to ramen and Easy Mac. It caused smoke and the Easy Mac generated a flame. I also created smoke with popcorn, I cooked popcorn for four minutes.

h59qt.jpg

Also I left the freezer open. That day my sister came home and I was recording Super Monkey Ball Expert Frustration, a series of mine on Gamecubeguy214. Whatever, I don't think you'll be able to hear all the racket downstairs.

-accidentally put twice the amount of water in my culinary groups pumpkin toffee cake recipe and didn't say a thing.

-kicking my dad in...his area. Like 4 times lol.

THE WORST THO?

-me and my sister accidentally kissed one time lmfao. We both turned at the same time and our lips smacked together. It was a very awkward moment. (We're only a year apart. Imagine being 15 and 16. Totally weird)

Edited by Cupcakes14

Playing Pokemon Silver on an adapter when the cord fell out. I plugged it back in and the system reset...erasing 5 hours of progress. Cue massive amount of swearing and my father looking at me as if I'd gone mad.

Other than that, forgetting to save in Word and erasing hours of work, clicking on the wrong button when filling in a form and having to do it all again...

Oh, and one time I thought it would be a good idea to stick my head through the opening between two bars on a playground and got stuck. Took me two minutes to get my head back out.

joining this damn forum..... heheh just kidding..... I'd have to say

-deleting my autosave on Skyrim that sent me back from level 48 to level 31

-almost killing my sister several times as kids

-uploading videos that where half ass made (I took them down)

-leaving all my Wizard101 friends behind without saying a proper goodbye

-a lot of opportunities I missed out on

-doing stupid shit on the internet in my younger teenage days

post-27623-0-86545600-1422979249_thumb.jpg

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

• 1 month later...

There was this one time I accidentally walked into a women's public toilet at Smith & Western. As I got in the stall, I heard women talking; my first thought was "Oh shit..." 

However, I waited for about a minute, and I made my way out of there without getting noticed.

Most of mine come from not being outgoing enough, passing great opportunities up because I was either too stressed or over-thought them.

One instance was a missed opportunity to do an exchange program for German class.

Though I could make a mistake in not telling a girl I'm into her, feeling rather shy.

Worst mistakes? Probably breaking down another person for breaking me (not in a physical way). I regret that. Wish I could take it back  :(

Trying to help people when I was younger. I tend to be kind to people :) , so when I played mmorpg's, I tried to help the people I talked with, stuff like that. But you know, sometimes, when you help someone to get with another one... This another one may want to throw you away after the help you've given to them.

Fortunately, while I always forgive people for their acts as I think it does nothing good to hold grudge against them, I don't let people make use of me this way without backfire :okiedokielokie: . So I've made sure to destroy everything I've done for them, but also to get back to a "friendship" status with them months later, and to do it once more.

I don't recall another mistake like that. I'm careful now. I'm still gladly helping people of course :) , but I expect nothing in return, and I don't put all of my soul in it. People can't hurt me as long as they can't reach me.

Oh well, that was kinda sad compared to what had been posted so far, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so serious ^_^