Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many of you are YouTubers?

darkwingmare

I have been on You Tube since 06', and just into MLP around 15'. As stated in another topic I would like to submit a demo voice over, but I need a sample script of follow so whom ever is looking it over can have material to follow. I'm kinda shy about singing something bright and cheery, but more than open for something dark and sinister. If a editor is needed (video wise) I'm open for that as well.

• Brohoof 1

I was a Youtuber long ago from 2008 to 2009, but I have deleted my account in the end. My videos weren't successful at all, but one of my videos did hit 1,000+ views. I've only made "speed painting" videos during my time as a Youtuber, however.

Edited by Odyssey
  • Brohoof 3

I've been a YouTuber since 2007 when I started my non-fiction channel. 

A couple of years later I decided I needed a channel just for having fun and creating mixes and so in the spirit of fair use I launched my channel on New Years Day 2010 which was 9 months before G4 premiered.  As it so happened I created the following background image to represent the 3 principals of Crime Communism and Faggotry that the channel was created for:

post-37150-0-95294800-1454391711_thumb.jpg

My first awareness with the Brony Fandom came a few months after the show had premiered and I began to notice the YouTube channels and videos being devoted to the show.  I was surprised at the focus.  Then I began seeing some of the better videos that began to be posted and I had to admit that whatever the merits or failings of the show I had never before ever seen a show that inspired such a range and quality of creative video output like this Ever

Edited by ISleepNow
  • Brohoof 1

Got introduced to YouTube around 2006 or 7 and signed up January of 2008. Been dead for a while, but I'm planning to do something with it now 7 or so years into the future (lmao took long enough) . Probably going to be an animation and speedpaint channel mostly. :)

I was just uploading my twitch streams to youtube, though I have a friend editing a song for me that I intend to upload. Not pony related. Now, it turns out I have a fan who isn't forum staff or family. xD

I have a YouTube channel that can actually be accessed in my sig. I do drum covers of random songs, I only have about 14 videos so far with about 15 subs.

Also, I see a lot of people in here with reaction channels, just a word of advice....to have a good reaction channel you have to make your reaction look interesting but not fake, and you will get a lot of hate if you don't do it properly, because reaction channels these days are probably the easiest videos to make. All you need is a camera, microphone, and the internet, and also....please don't end up being another replication of JINX  :okiedokielokie:

I'm a...future pony YouTuber? I have an art YouTube, but nothing's on it yet. It'll have some speedpaints eventually, so I guess that would count. :P

• Brohoof 1

I have a YouTube, though I don't really have a lot of pony-related things on it (mainly due to a lack of ideas, I think): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj3BgbYUeqQn3sRHlOeY5HQ

I also have a music channel, which has one pony-related thing on it (and I do intend to make more pony in the future): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvfARZrVMUkocAwqgMr765Q

I was going to make something like a light-ytp/humor compilation.

Like I made a 15 minute video with breaking bad, bleach, deathnote, dexter, and mlp's episode one. Then Toei animation and Funimation took it down because of bleach n death note, like, how annoying. The humor was like either meant to have funny theme carrying over, out of context funnies, or just confusing you into laughing sorta humor from how random n silly it might be, a couple of dark jokes though. 

It was funny though, but I guess I didn't expect it to get deleted and well I don't have it anymore. I made it look like Spike was writing int he deathnote, and when twilight was calling spike? spiiike then I showed that first hollow in bleach roaring, then twilight surprised says Spike! And during the intro I made it a little surreal/bizarre like taking some fo the dexter intro like when he cracks an egg replacing a lyric in the show like and *egg crack* makes it all complete! 

And I had the storybook opening for death note leading into the equestria storybook and once upon a time two sisters ruled the land. The first was called *captain cook* the second was name.. I forget.

And I had it starting with similar themes during bleach and death note, sorta dark setting opening. Actually it might be on my laptop! Imma go check n if it is Imma upload it here on a lower quality format.

But yeah I dont really have any for profit content wouldnt call myself a youtuber just uploaded a couple vids that were silly.

On second thought not uploading it considering theres a drug making scene lol.

Edited by Lil Pip

If you like watching fan-made SFM films (or short videos) of Mario, Sonic, and MLP Characters going berserk for over small things in life, then I'd think you'd be interested in my channel! :D

Mariotravel209's Youtube Channel

Unfortunately, I'm awfully busy with school and other projects, so I upload a video once in a while :(  But I do try my best to get something out for you guys to watch! :D

• Brohoof 1

I'm "Youtube, All I want to do is watch a video, Stop making me update"

If you frequent the comment section on a lot of channels I'm sure we'll bump into eachother. 

As for Vids I did some MMD stuff back in the day and I'm considering starting up some vids on my channel again.