• Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Fluttershy
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Other

• 1 month later...

I've taken the test a few times before, and I remember getting Fluttershy, Twilight, and Rarity at least once each. Not surprisingly, all three were high.  Nearly no RD though, and Pinks was barely there :/

This time I got Rarity, which considering the way I prefer to dress (like I step right out of the 1800's) along with me stubborn generosity, seems the overall best fit.

• Brohoof 1

I'm the most like Twilight Sparkle. Hardly a surprising result, even if I'm not nearly as ambitious as her. I'm a bit more surprised that I'm nothing like Fluttershy at all. I'm rather introverted and like animals, so I should at least have something in common with her.

post-28798-0-50006200-1420721835_thumb.jpg

It's a nice distribution...

post-19182-0-60452500-1420728798_thumb.jpg

According to this, I'm most like Rainbow Dash, then Rarity. A three-way tie between Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Twilight Sparkle. I always believed that I was most like Rarity, then Twilight and Rainbow Dash. But it's great that I'm most like my two favourite of the Mane Six. I refuse to believe that I am more like Pinkie Pie or Applejack than Fluttershy as I am definitely introverted compared to joyous or hardworking.

Even though my favorite pony is Rainbow Dash and yes we have a few things in common, being honest I am more like Twilight Sparkle. I am an intellectual (which does not mean I am smarter), I simply think differently than others, often considering facts and referring to books as my main source of learning. I love to read and I love learning new things everyday. I dislike failing and I do not enjoy being wrong although I have learnt to accept the fact that it is okay to be wrong and to make mistakes, that is how you learn!  :squee:

I took the test; turns out I'm more like Twilight, but in truth I have a nice mix of Twi, AJ, and Flutters. :)

361e7b7914c5ae8cd8c678f35f4ff619.jpg

0ZJF234.jpg

I am all sorts of Pinkie Pie.  :lol:

It seems I'm least like Rainbow Dash, which I would agree with, but that makes me wonder why I've dreamed about being Rainbow Dash (and haven't been any other ponies in my dreams). I guess that's the closest I'll ever get to being her.  :P

I consider myself to be a mix of Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash and Applejack

Twilight because i am also a bit nerdy, Rainbow because i am a competitive guy and Applejack because i am a trustful and honest guy.