Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Which movies do you never plan on seeing?

Nit Pick

Cars 2, Minions, and probably a few others. I could sit through most bad movies if I was watching them with company for the sole purpose of ridiculing said movies, but there's a few that just wouldn't be worth it.

• Angry Birds

Angry Birds has a movie? My goodness, the dude who came up with that franchise must be laughing in his socks at how successful it became.

Twilight, 50 shades of Gray, the movie about Justin Bieber, Sex and the City one and two, and I guess there are a bunch other films as well, I'll probably judge the book by it cover, and after that know if I'll ever watch this or that movie.

* The Last Airbender

Whatever you do, NEVER watch it! I've seen this movie and I have to say, it was absolute C-R-A-P. 

- The Hunger Games

- Star Wars: The Force Awakens

- Guardians of the Galaxy

I suggest you give these a chance. They weren't too bad when I saw them.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

Fant4stic

Frozen 1 and 2

The Emoji Movie

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindewald

The Hunger Games films

The Twilight Saga

The Fifty Shades Trilogy

The Last Airbender (or really any of M. Night Shyamalan's films)

• Fifty shades of shit
  • Twilight
  • The Invisible Man (how.dare.you.ruin.the.classic.how.dare.yooou)
  • Anything that got to do with love or abused relationship for disguising pleasure. 
  • Brohoof 1

Solo(I've seen the other disney star wars out of morbid curiosity but nobody even cares about this one.)

Ghostbusters 2016(another meaningless remake)

"live action" The Lion King(ANOTHER meaningless remake and so stupid. It's not like they had live lions.)

Doubt I'll ever watch Godfather because it doesn't interest me at all but maybe someday.

Everybody's saying 50 Shades of Grey but this makes me curious :laugh::

I don’t plan on seeing anything else Quentin Tarantino ever makes again. I’ve given his movies enough chances and they disgust me, so I’m done. I might skip any future live action- remakes of Disney’s animated classics too. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Cistbiscuit said:

I don’t plan on seeing anything else Quentin Tarantino ever makes again. I’ve given his movies enough chances and they disgust me, so I’m done. I might skip any future live action- remakes of Disney’s animated classics too. 

Classic Disney is the greatest.

Any future and past Starwars movie, EqG movies, any future Disney movie (unless they stop this princesses bs and get back to more mature themes like Bambi or Lion King), Marvel movies and Pixar movies

3 hours ago, FuntimeMare said:

I never want to watch any horror movies unless the FNAF movie actually becomes a thing

Isn't there already fanmade fnaf film/series🤔

I remember a few years ago I seen a teaser and it had a decent quality

• Brohoof 1