Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

To all you college bronies! Post your major.

Shadow Dash DJ Rod

I know theirs a lot of us out there, so state your major, where your studding( if your willing to share) ,and why u picked it.

I originally wanted to be an architect since i was 5, but i switched majors during orientation cuz turned out its just 4 years of art classes and i was more interested in the engineering and physics portion. So i switched to civil engineering. Much harder classes but i see if i stay with it. I'm a freshman at Iowa State University. GO CYCLONES  

Edited by Shadow_Dash

I'm an art major and will (hopefully) move on to study at the Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts.

Edited by Guest

It is my current plan to major in Mechanical Engineering and then go on to Grad School for Aerospace Engineering.

• Brohoof 4

I'm an English major, and my goal is to eventually transfer to Berkeley.
I picked it because I'm good at English, teaching has always appealed to me, and I also wanted to take creative writing courses to get better at writing.

• Brohoof 5

Aww yeah, a thread for us college folks! :)

I'm a Psych. major, currently in my last semester. I discovered a passion to help people discover their inner strength and ability to overcome. I am also fascinated by social decision making. So, there you have it. Apparently, there are quite a few Psych. majors around the Forums!

• Brohoof 2

Working on a Computer Science MS with Software Engineering specialty. Kind of wish I could go back to undergrad and do more programming instead of project management stuff. 

I originally wanted to make video games, but I find myself absorbing a lot of theory recently, as opposed to specific coding skills.

I'm studying Environmental Science at St. Vincent College.  I was on my own for a while working in the real world, and found myself spending lots of time in the wilderness when I wasn't working.  I realized that I really loved being outdoors, and it's something I want to protect.

I'm in my first year of university, and I'm double majoring in computer science and mathematics, the former with an emphasis on software engineering, artificial intelligence, machine learning, operating system development, and game development.

• Brohoof 3

Computer science. I want to make video games, animations, programs, and just do as much awesome stuff as possible. X) I don't mind the math, it'll be worth it in the end. Besides, I like math.

I'm also interested in psychology, but I don't know if I'll major in it as well. I often find it fascinating and interesting.

• Brohoof 1