Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite pony is now your master

cider float

Not losing my freedom so easily, I keep a large hunting knife around for reasons, not to mention the ol' 8mm mauser. Oh, wait, favorite pony? Do you require a backrub Miss sunset? Do you need groceries? Pizza? Anything?  I submit !

• Brohoof 1

OH lord, Dashie....Kinky, hehe. ^_^

Anyway, in all seriousness as awesome as Dashie is she would prolly be a bit lazy and it might get a bit annoying pretty quickly. 

I, for one, welcome my new pony overlord, Rarity.

"Could you be a dear and make me a sandwich?"

Hahahaha, B)  

• Brohoof 1

._. I will post four answers then... because I have four favorite ponies. *nods*

Mane 6 - Rainbow Dash - yes ma'am! I'll be 20% cooler right away!

Stallion - Big Mac - Doo, doo, duh doo~ *I whistle whilst farming away* Eeyup.

Mare - Vinyl Scratch - *Nods before turning on the Bass Base.... enabling the mighty sound to be heard around the world*

MLP Royalty/Deities - Celestia - Yes my princess. What are your orders?

The point here being. Whichever of these four took over my house, I would swear absolute fealty to them. After all, if I am to be property, I will simply obey.

Here are the books you requested Miss Sparkle. Can I get you anything else? Glass of tea? A veggie burger perhaps? '3' OOooooooh, you wanna play some games? : D 

That would be, in a shellnut. 

I second those things and I'll respect their authority as my lord and savior then do what they wish of me.

Personally, I wouldn't mind being a servant for Pinkie Pie. Her entire mindset would be on how to make things happy and fun. :D

However, the rest of my family would absolutely HATE it. My dad would probably try to kick her out or hurt her or something. :(

Umm, well...crap. huh, so that would mean Derpy is my master. Well, then maybe I can try to act like the Doctor, except not inside the TARDIS, maybe as a half-Time Lord.

Be careful with that. You remember what happened the last time a mere human tried that.

I will gladly serve our fabulous overlord Rarity! :pout:

Personally, I wouldn't mind being a servant for Pinkie Pie. Her entire mindset would be on how to make things happy and fun. :D

However, the rest of my family would absolutely HATE it. My dad would probably try to kick her out or hurt her or something. :(

Your family wouldn't be able to reach her, she can break physics and the forth wall at will.

I would probably submit, due to the fact that Luna has a huge power advantage over me. But if they were evil or something, forcing me to a life of pain or something, I might try eliminating them or die trying. Idk.