Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you believe in Ponies?

NyanLuna

I mean I know MLP has a place in a lot of our hearts and I know people who have been pulled from dark places because of it because of its moral messages and entertaining concepts.

As far as raising a fictional show to a level of religion is a bit silly. Sure there are good messages in the show but it's all about friendship which if you want to be a good friend these are standards you should already live by. 

As to believing it what those in Equestria believe, there isn't any real evidence in religion being a practiced concept. The only thing for sure is that Celestia along with Luna control Equestria in a matriarch fashion (which is a form of government led by a female power, usually a queen) 

In a way, yes. I have a belief that there are groups of universes. Each group of universes, is my definition of "multiverse". Each multiverse has their own different types of physics, laws, and other scientific stuff. In my theory, there are infinite multiverses, meaning that literally everying you can think of exists. Part of everything you can think of is ponies, so I believe that, in another universe, My Little Pony is real.

• 2 weeks later...

Kind of a silly thread. I mean, it could be possible out there in space, but, mythical candy coloured talking ponies? I don't know man....

• 6 months later...

Yes I believe in that. I believe there is an infinity of possibilities. Some people might call it the multiverse theory.

And it just so happens that everything that exists in the FiM universe really does exist, from the laws of physics (or lack thereof  :ooh: ) to the characters and their history. Of course there are other possibilities too, like the Equestria Girls world and the comic book one. I even take this a step further to say that everything that comes into an artist's mind is really a form of clairvoyance or divination allowing them to see into another world, and they dismiss it as imagination. But everything from a galaxy far, far away to the world where last Sunday you rolled a 1 instead of a 20, I believe, is real. Now another step into 'Whoa whoa what?', let's say that all the moments of human history are happening at the same time, each moment just in a separate universe which just so happens to go a bit slower or faster than the one we happen to be in. Since time is localized to each individual universe, every possibility of every universe is happening just this moment.

SO yeah, I believe in ponies. And I think it's perfectly valid to place your faith in that.

Of course I do.. we have ponies all over the planet. In fact I just saw one the other day... you people are crazy!

Oh, i have just been informed you are speaking only of the MLP ones. Then my answer is no. My bad.

I think they are very real in our imaginations, and because of that they have a personality and life well beyond their "existence' on the show.... but unless there is some realm where are dreams become reality somehow, then nope, they are just a cartoon show.

I'm a firm believer of multiverses and alternate dimensions, so it is possible for my little pony fim ponies to exist. Do I actively search for signs of them or worship them? Nah man.

I agree with Rainbow Dash..., and Pinkie Pie, and Twilight, and Applejack...  :squee:

Edited by ElementalFluttershee

I know that everyone has this wish, that MLP ponies were real, but outside of that I don't religiously believe in ponies. (Well, unless I have an amazing dream)

Compassion, Love and Friendship is all I need to keep in my heart from MLP

Well of course I see it as real. But the thing is that MLP is not only in a different universe but what we are seeing on the show now is actually 4200 years into the future. I've actually had tons of amazing dreams that actually make up a storyline of how MLP started. Apparently in the beginning I discovered universal energy/magic and then I actually created the ponies from MLP as super advanced robots in attempt to fix human society. And for sure it worked so then I did the same on meany other words and then I created equestria to base my creations there m. And by that point I had built myself into my OC Techno Universal. It's actually a huge possibility that this happened in the future!! :)

To be fair to the OP, there's at least a couple billion people on the planet who believe in non existent gods. Though the difference is nearly religions have been around for at least a hundred years, I know a lot are much older. As where believing in ponies is preposterous, I mean ponies are a real animal, but mlp is a show. There is no way there should be a religion based on it. Sadly I think there already is.