general What other "childish" things do you like?

chocolate cake

Well Apart from MLP,

I have few soft toys.

Horrible Histores, TV kids show in UK but popular with adults.

Still buy and collect toys.

Imagination things.

Enjoyed Cartoons

Like/idoziled Superheroes (Even it now normal as it for all ages but some still think it childish).

Fancying fictional female characters.

(edited)

I like those games that are meant for younger girls. Anything animals, babies, fashion, cooking... I used to play them when I was young, though. Especially fashion games, I'm kinda addicted to New Style Boutique 2 for the 3DS.m

I also prefer kids movies to adult movies.

Edited by nevergrowingup

I like stuffed animals, I love buying new ones because they are so cute. And I don't think I'll ever be able to give them away.

I also like playing with dollhouses. I have a really big one, it has nighn rooms and is over one meter high. My grandpa made it for me and I always loved playing with it, epsecialy decorating the rooms and such. Right now my little niece has it because we had to clean up the house and the dollhouse is too big but I didn't want to sell it so right now my niece is taking care of it. It's so cute to see her play because she is just as big as the house :wub:

I also still like playing on the swings. Everytime I take my brother to the playground I want to play at the swings. The feeling of flying makes me feel so good :D

Designing clothed in those top model design books is also something I still do. It's just so enjoyable and fun to draw your own dream outfit :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I watch A LOT of other cartoon shows... Moster High, Ever After High, Jelly Jams or whatever the name was, Floopaloo, W.I.T.C.H, all sorts of childish anime and animated movies for children, etc. I enjoy the lightness in those movies and shows, it's all so simple.

I also collect some dolls, plushies/stuffed animals and other cute toys from the series I like. I'm sort of like a toy collector. I love the colors and the simple things! The surprise bags, kinder eggs, etc, so much fun!

I also love to play around with my little brother at the playground.

I also color in color books for kids, I sometimes buy puzzle books and such as well.. Why not, right?  :D

I have a feeling that I'll never stop enjoying cute and fun stuff from my childhood.

Edited by darkwingmare

I've always watched cartoons (except for that year or two time during my teenage years where I didn't watch anything), so me liking MLP isn't anything unique for me. Also, pretty much all of the video game series I play are "childish". Just watching people playing those violent games makes me feel ill.

I also have a smallish collection of G3 MLP brushables and a couple of G1 brushables. That's a little odd for me, since I've never really collected toys previous. I guess I just needed a little something (other than all of those instruments I bought >.<) to make me feel good during those depressing three years off from school?

I would go so far as to say that it would be more of an exception for me to like things that are not "childish". Really, the only interests I have that shock people the other way around are my music tastes. My music tastes primarily lie in my parents' generation (1960s/70s) with a lot of classical as well. I only bring this up, because when I think about it, it's a funny contrast. This is literally the only such interest I can talk with my older coworkers about. Seeing as I'm clueless with movies, shows, and celebrities, they are utterly shocked that I know as much 60s/70s music as I do. =P

I still love watching cartoons, playing video games, reading comic books, and collecting dolls, action figures and toys. XD

My boyfriend is almost forty and he still loves Pokemon as well as Nintendo and Disney. :3

(edited)

I have recently became addicted to "We Bare Bears". Ice Bear is my new hero! Their young human friend Chloe Park is a real sweetheart.

Also, "The Amazing World of Gumball" is AMAZING! I watched a lot of Cartoon Network when I was in the hospital the other week. (Still watching as I recover! Getting better every day!)

post-375-0-59573900-1459825968.jpg

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

I like cartoons

Still watch Cartoons

Play the games of video

Role Play

Day Dream way to much

Have the manga/anime still

Also,  more comics....

So yes I like child things....

(edited)

I LOVE watching cartoons. Not the stupid modern ones or hideous remakes (they make me wanna throw up and burn modern cartoon studios to the ground), rather those classic cartoons, you know, The Flintstones, the classic Tom and Jerry, Scooby Doo: Where Are You?, and ESPECIALLY classic Looney Toons. THOSE were real cartoons back in the day. They may be old, but they're still hilarious to this day.

Also, I love love LOVE playing video games. Then again, who doesn't, am I right?

I also love collecting trading cards, although I dont collect them as often as i used to.

Edited by Kronos

Powerpuff girls

Dreaming

Playground stuff if I happen to be at one, despite being 6 foot 6 lol.

Steven Universe and videogames my mom would say are childish but I disagree, games are the next movies or books or sports they're so good.

There are many cartoons from my childhood that I still love today. Spongebob, Scooby Doo, Rugrats, and others, as well as movies that are timeless for me. My mind really has a lot of childlike aspects still, those will never die. 

I have to admit, even though i'm 14, Teletubbies is pretty enjoyable.  :rarity:

Tinky Winky is my favourite.

post-36311-0-37416200-1460369538.jpg

Edited by DJ Gumball

The Amazing World of Gumball is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. It's such a good show and I just finished binge watching it. Some other cartoons apart from MLP are good too, like Gravity Falls and a few others.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to admit, even though i'm 14, Teletubbies is pretty enjoyable.  :rarity:

Tinky Winky is my favourite.

attachicon.gifTinky_Winky.jpg

Being brave enough to come out and say that you like Teletubbies? Respect.

I am in my early teen years and I enjoy Bakugan Battle Brawlers for the DS. I'd actually like to start watching the show. It's an anime, right?

Mooning people! Some call me childish for it, but whatever... Gotta do what I gotta do

I consider mooning one of the funnies things ever, does this make me childish? :'D

• Brohoof 1

21 years old...I love the animated Barbie movies...At least the older ones.

And when I was like...18, I was playing on my Wii then turned it off...On my TV was a show about a black and white rabbit who live in France...I ended up watching a bunch more episodes.

I also love Arthur...Only the episodes from 1998-2001 though, with a few newer episodes.

• Brohoof 1