1. 1. Do you eat meat?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. What are you?

• Omnivore
    • Herbivore
    • Carnivore
    • n/a

I was raised vegetarian. I've never actually eaten meat, so I don't even know what it tastes like.

Given what I've read about factory farms and slaughter houses, I'm not about to start eating meat either.

• Brohoof 2

I still eat meat even raw sausages for some reason I wont eat the guts of the meat unless cooked but the flesh is a okie dokie lokie as pinkie would say :derp:

Edited by Sunset light

Yes, I do eat meat as a part of my daily diet, along with fruits, vegetables, grains and dairy.

I enjoy being an omnivore, and I have no problem whatsoever in consuming any meats.

• Brohoof 1

Currently I'm an omnivore, but I'm gradually cutting back on meat for health reasons, being a bodybuilder it packs on too much fat. You'd be surprised at how much muscle you can build from peanut butter alone. Way less expensive than those artificial protein bars, too.

I'm a mostly white-meat guy, I really like fish, especially tuna. I love vegetables too but I'm really much of a fruit guy, I struggle to eat any fruits other than bananas.

I eat lots of things. Meats, fruits, veg, nuts, 2-minute noodles, you name it. I'm a big food lover and have no qualms with trying just about anything. I'm not so much a seafood fan, though I adore fish(tuna is my favourite, tuna mornay my all-time favourite dish). I'm also hesitant when it comes to more exotic foods, but I'm sure I'll give most things a try when coaxed. I love food too much to restrict myself, and personally I'm of the opinion that if it's edible, it should be eaten.

I'm someone who doesn't eat meat, and I'm curious how many on here do. No, I'm not a vegan. I drink milk and eat chocolate. No, I'm not a vegetarian. I eat fruits, too. 

The only requirement to be vegetarian is that you don't eat meat. I'm vegetarian and I eat fruits (Well, only apples, and only specific kinds of apples).

• Brohoof 2

Oh yes, yes I do. ..Sorry, thinking about the sliced beef brisket I haven't had in all too long. T.T

There are so little foods I can eat to begin with, I simply can't afford to be picky beyond my natural pickiness. I don't know that I agree with eating meat, in fact the thought of it is actually very disturbing. So I will choose not to think about it and realize that no matter what I do, the poor animals are going to be harmed anyway.

Meat is good. If I didn't eat meat, that would limit a lot of food that I love that have meat in them, like beef stew or chicken and dumplings. I love whole grain foods too so I try to get a lot of that stuff. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I eat meat only sometimes. I dont like meat that much.

I only eat chicken and cow.

I dont like Pig, unless its bacon. But i also dont like all kinds of Bacon either, only a certain kind.

So...i have no idea what Omnivore and all this other Stuff means.  :wacko:

Edited by Supergirl Rarity

I eat meat with most meals (largely chicken and turkey and some fish and pork), and I enjoy a variety of vegetables and fruits (though I prefer canned or dried).  This weekend, I'm gonna make a pork roast stuffed with apples and topped with bacon in our crock pot.

• Brohoof 1

I eat meat with most meals (largely chicken and turkey and some fish and pork), and I enjoy a variety of vegetables and fruits (though I prefer canned or dried).  This weekend, I'm gonna make a pork roast stuffed with apples and topped with bacon in our crock pot.

Is it difficult to prepare a meat based meal along with a vegetarian meal at the same time?

Is it difficult to prepare a meat based meal along with a vegetarian meal at the same time?

Babe eats meat now, so I don't have to bother anymore; though I used to "go to the trouble" in the past.  If I were making spaghetti, for example, I'd just make meatless for her and then toss some meatballs or ground turkey into the remaining sauce.  I've been cooking for our household for seven years, anyhow, so I know how to "take an order" if someone doesn't want exactly what I'm preparing for myself.

Yeah I like meat. Meat is a main source of protein, but there are other ways of getting that protein, like eggs (which I'm not 100% sure about) all the various nuts, and of course, a protein shake. So if those that are not eating meat, but are getting some form of protein, then that's alright.

Nope. Never have. Never will. Why?

I have severe texture sensitivity which has made it extremely difficult to try new foods (meat, vegetables, etc). Additionally, doctors told me my stomach would have problems digesting meat if I were to ever eat it. I've had these issues throughout my entire life.

Beyond that, I'm glad I don't eat meat anyways as I'm not a fan of the meat industry and its practices

• Brohoof 4

Herbivore, I suppose. That's a very cute term! xD Comes from the animal kingdom, huh. That's lovely!

Anyway, yeah, I'm a little bit of everything. I do NOT eat meat of any kind, I don't eat chicken either. I'm very strict about that. I eat fish sometimes, but not often at all.

I do not drink milk, use neither butter, thickened cream or sour cream when I cook and I do not eat eggs if I don't have to.

Even so, I do eat cheese unless I can find myself a dairyfree one, which is very seldom.

Other than that, I drink soymilk, use soycream, dairyfree butter and so on and so forth. Eat soybased products, plenty of vegetables, beans, fruit, etc. So that's how it goes!

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 2

Yup, I do. I keep a balance of both meat and veggies/greens, and some pasta thrown in here and there. Usually, I have meat with veggies on the side.

And now I'm hungry. Great. :P Time to raid the kitchen.

• Brohoof 1

I do eat meat, yes. My favourite is chicken, but I like pretty much anything that's quite common. I don't tend to eat fruit and vegetables often, but I do enjoy broccoli, carrots, grapes, apples, bananas, melon, and several other kinds. :)

Edited by Wolves