Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health What are you allergic to?

Seriously, I've had cat allergies on and off for years, but it was really bad last time I visited my relatives. Enough exposure makes my eyes all red and itchy.

• Brohoof 3

I've been tested a bunch of times and they say I'm not allergic to anything. I still sometimes feel that I could be at least a little allergic to some pollen because of reasons.

(edited)

I've been tested a bunch of times and they say I'm not allergic to anything. I still sometimes feel that I could be at least a little allergic to some pollen because of reasons.

I wish i could be allergic to something

Edited by regularwolf

I wish i could be allergic to something

I thought allergies are considered to be the worst.  :o

Small kids

Birch Pollen

Deez Nuts

Almond

Pineapple

Princess Peach

Carrots

Parsnip

Physalis

Apples

I'm actually so allergic to apples that I can't even hold them, people say it's sad when I tell them I don't know how apples taste like :P

I'm actually so allergic to apples that I can't even hold them, people say it's sad when I tell them I don't know how apples taste like :P

Eh, they don't taste that good anyway. I hate the feeling in my bottom teeth when I bite into one.

I'm allergic to the question "What are you allergic to?" One time someone asked me that and I went to the hospital and nearly died.

In all seriousness though, I tend to get a little sick when I go outside for a long time.

• Brohoof 1

Milk and nuts.

We're actually uncertain of my allergies, now. I've never been straight-up lactose intolerant, like I could eat ice cream. Up until a couple of years ago it would clog up my ears, though. After that it stopped doing that... Maybe my body has become resistant to the allergy? I don't know, still not interested in drinking plain milk.

Well, I'm allergic to something but the Docters said it wasn't a big allergy and so my parents didn't make me do the allergy test so I don't know what I'm allergic to but it's something like hay.

Pollen. The one thing I hate about spring is sneezing a shit ton from getting allergies from trees and flowers blooming.

I'm also allergic to certain kinds of medicine, like Benadryl.

(edited)

I'm allergic to a good chunk of things some of them being penicillin,soy and bird dander. If i were to list most of them this would be a very long post. I have my genetic makeup to thank for all of them.

Edited by demonwolfspirit