Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could pick a pony to become your best friend, who would it be and why?

gabbylikespie

You don't pick best friends. You pick who you spend time with, and then you develop a relationship and become friends, or you don't. 

I would want to hang out with either RD or AJ.

• Brohoof 1

Our sweet Princess Luna...

post-34233-0-43834900-1467497189_thumb.png

So majestic and regal... yet so sad and alone...

If anypony needed a friend, it'd be her.  

• Brohoof 2

I would consider Pinkie Pie, but she is instant best friends with everypony.  Then there was Rainbow Dash but she would dominate a relationship like that.  Spike is probably Twilight's best friend and I don't think I would want that position.  With Fluttershy, both Discord and Angel would be an issue.  I wouldn't want to get between Rarity and her actual best friends.  AJ doesn't seem the type to actually have a best friend and I don't even know what she would do with one.  

Cadance would have probably made for a good best friend.  She seems be smart, witty, and was kind of bored, so she had the time to put into such a friendship.  Plus Cadance and Shining Armor are tight enough that you wouldn't have to worry about him hurting you.  Unfortunately Flurry Heart is going to be taking up all her spare time.

I have a real problem conceiving what being "best friend of Luna" would actually entail, and Celestia wouldn't really have much time for you, although it might be fun when she did.  If she truly considered you her best friend though, with all that entails, you might end up with paperwork Sundays together.

I'd say Fluttershy, but I think she's just too...shy. Neither of us would ever get to know each other :derp:  So I'd have to go with Twilight; she's a great pony, and with the both of us being intellectuals, there would be deep conversations for hours. :wub:

I actually have no idea since friendship works in mysterious ways. I'd probably just go and see who I'd get best along with!  :D

(edited)

hmm....I'd pick Flash Sentry. He's been getting too much hate from the bronies and some of the pegasisters. I say he deserves a litle more respect for being kind and pretty cool to hang out with. Nothing like a boys night out to perk things up for ol' Flashy

Edited by IsraelYabuki

Vinyl seems like she would be a cool friend, although she would likely be busy with her music career, and end up sleeping most of the day. Octavia would also be pretty busy. Possibly Trixie, I could help with her show. Or Derpy.

Since I was the "baby brother" in my family all my sibs outshone me. I know what it's like to feel left out or forgotten. I was also born under the water sign Cancer, so it is only natural for me to gravitate towards the Moon.

I feel like Luna and I could be best friends.