Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you do this for $10,000?

Azureth

100 users have voted

1. 1. Would you do this?

• Sure, I'll do it.
    • Only for more money.
    • I don't care how much money it was, I would never do that.

• 1 year later...

I'd probably do the song if I was all by myself. If I'm with friends, fellow bronies and got a crowd going, then most definitely. Is it just the thirty second song, or the full version. Either way I'd sing the song, but I'd have to practice and memorize the full version. I'm not the best when it comes to memorizing full songs. :lol: While singing the song for that much money would be great, it'd still sounds like a lot of fun to do regardless, in my opinion. :) 

All the money in the world would not convince me to sing that song in a mall or dress up.

considering i am heavilly nervous of how other people think about me, i would kiss my shiny behind goodbye if i were to do that.

It's easy money. I love to sing and I'd be happy to do it. The biggest drawback is that I don't like attracting attention to myself, but I can overcome that little detail for ten grand. I don't mind the ears and tail either.

I'd definitely do it! In fact doing it dressed up would be easier, since it would give people an indication that you're doing it intentional as a prank or dare, as apposed to looking completely insane. ^_^

Where do I sign up?

Ironically, if I wasn't a brony MLP fan, I would be more inclined to do it. But in part because I am one, I won't, not unless I was forced to. I utterly despise that song and how it represents the shallow stereotypes of the show. You're not bribing me outta my integrity to sing that.

For the record I skip the song almost every time I watch the show.

• 2 years later...