Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather die early young or live a long time?

cider float

38 users have voted

1. 1. Would you rather die early young or live a longer time?

• Stay young until death but lose 30% off life expectancy
    • Add 50% more on your life expectancy
    • Neither

I would definitely want to live a long and full life. I would want to reach my fullest potential and experience all of the wonders of life. :)

• 3 years later...
On 9/20/2016 at 8:07 PM, Lady Kiriness said:

I would definitely want to live a long and full life. I would want to reach my fullest potential and experience all of the wonders of life. :)

I’m gonna have to agree with this one 

You almost certainly go to heaven if you die super young (like at birth), because you don't have time to make a mistake to qualify to go to hell.

I want to live a long and full life!

I’ve never seen myself growing old. I’ve always had a feeling I’ll be one of those who dies at an earlier age.

Personally I don’t wanna get super old to where someone needs to take care of me. I also don’t wanna miss out on a lot of life either by dying too young. I feel like things are just now starting to take off for me.

I don’t really think I have a preference. Whatever happens happens lol.

I personally would rather want to die early but that also has to do with certain fears, still i’d like too see a lot. So rather not too old but not too young too

• Brohoof 2

• 2 years later...
On 2020-01-07 at 7:31 AM, Clawdeen said:

I’ve never seen myself growing old. I’ve always had a feeling I’ll be one of those who dies at an earlier age.

Personally I don’t wanna get super old to where someone needs to take care of me. I also don’t wanna miss out on a lot of life either by dying too young. I feel like things are just now starting to take off for me.

I don’t really think I have a preference. Whatever happens happens lol.

If I only knew. 

Anyway. I think I’d rather die young so I can hurry up and get it over with. Which is a horrible way to put it but.