Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if your pony and EqG toys came to life?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

Say, if your collection of pony and EqG-related toys -- from plushies to dolls and blind bag figurines -- all came to life, and started behaving, moving, and even speaking on their own (like in Toy Story, except in any time, even when you are present), what would you do?

For me, I would favour the toys that are based on Gilda, Double Diamond, Trouble Shoes, Rarity or Pinkie or pony Shimmy or pitiful Rainbow Dash, and Flam.

Depending on how often they dd this, I would be happy but also paranoid as hell. Would never know if I ever have true privacy or not and that would be kinda creepy. When I am feeling down it could be good though, like if it was late at night. I would have a lot to talk to at least.

• Brohoof 1

Probably have myself admitted.

But on the off chance I was not losing my mind... become really paranoid and nervous since that would essentially mean I am always being watched... always....

Seriously.. I cannot put enough emphasis on that word... "ALWAYS".

Considering my lack of belief in the paranormal, I'd be insanely freaked out at first, then I'd probably make sure I wasn't seeing things... I'd also get insanely paranoid if this happened regularly... Especially with my soft toys, which would look like they were always watching me because of where I put them.

• Brohoof 1

First, I'd ask them how it's even possible.

Then I'd have to think buying about lots of hamster tubing, because three-inch toys can easily get stepped on---they'd need their own little habitat.  Then I'd have to go buy hay for them.  Then I'd have to wonder how the heck they're going to be able to use the bathroom; it's not like they can climb up to the toilet seat...

Yeah, it'd actually be a logistical nightmare if it actually happened.  It'd especially be awful for them (well, her, since I only own a posable Coco Pommel toy for use as a reference), so I don't think they'd be very happy as tiny figurines in a world of two-legged giants...

I don't have any of that stuff so sadly I wouldn't be able to experience it. Now if the characters in my comics and cards were to come to life in the same manner then I suppose it would be cool.

Hm....9 plushie Fluttershys flying and trotting about...I'd hug and snuggle them all. Bedtime would be fun too, cuddling them all as I drifted off.  Although, I also have 30+ vinyls in total...I think it'd be a bit chaotic having a bunch of pixie/fairy sized ponies gadding about. ....lol.

• 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, HorsesandMOARGaloar said:

What does the peace offering consist of?

You know, I couldn't tell you. In fact, I change my mind. Chuck em out and just hope they don't go Small Soldiers on me.

So this Sweetie Belle in my profile were come to life....

I would love it! First a perfect a new, soft pet as she's about the size of a purse dog plus if we can get the stimpulation that she talks and acts just like the show, it would be like having another adorable sister.:D

• Brohoof 1

I would semi-freak out (wondering how long they had been alive for), but I would be extremely intrigued and happy. I would probably think that I was dreaming, but if we hung out for several days, I would think, "Dang! This is a long dream! Or is it a dream?"