Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 7 Waiting Thread (Spoilers)

FlareGun45

According to the MLP FIM wikia page he is her father.

isn't wikia pages open for edit by most people?

someone could have just said he was because the similarities in appearance?

official sources are indeed better of course.

isn't wikia pages open for edit by most people?

someone could have just said he was because the similarities in appearance?

official sources are indeed better of course.

I know but I can't think of any "official" sources that show the characters parents

One of the character designers for the show said that wasn't her dad, though.

Do you know which one said that

Don't take this the wrong way, but you need to learn not to believe everything on the internet.

This did happen, the stallion appeared in Hearts Warming Tail and the question was asked in Twitter. Someone (can't remember who) answered that he is not Rainbow's father. You can find the link to that discussion to Equestria Daily on the Rainbow Blaze wiki page comments. And Rainbow Blaze appeared first on Games Ponies Play, not it Flight to the Finish.

Yeah... While I have been absent from the forums pretty much ever since the S6 finale, I've tuned myself in to any and all news about S7. I'm just so awfully hyped! Not to mention that we've already got a couple of (possible) episode titles, and god knows what the others will be.

I hope they do the season well though, and by that I mean doing more good and original episodes (i.e. no rehashes of previous plots for example). I also wonder what the premiere and finale will be like; I'm really hoping for something that involves revealing more about the changelings than what we currently know (are there any other changeling rulers like Chrysalis? Are there other types of changelings besides the pony-like ones?), a bigger evil that Chrysalis is or plans to be allied with (I'm hoping for a new villain that has something to do with the changelings!) and, if possible, an explanation as to how Chrysalis managed to replace several members of royalty in what seems to be a short time frame. While I myself picture that it was an organized stealth attack that was probably already in motion long before the finale even started, others seem to dismiss the lack of explanation as a plot hole even though there appears to be nothing (on-screen at least) that would cause a logical conflict and make it a plot hole to begin with (that's just how I see it, anyway).

• Brohoof 2

This did happen, the stallion appeared in Hearts Warming Tail and the question was asked in Twitter. Someone (can't remember who) answered that he is not Rainbow's father. You can find the link to that discussion to Equestria Daily on the Rainbow Blaze wiki page comments. And Rainbow Blaze appeared first on Games Ponies Play, not it Flight to the Finish.

Oops Wrong Episode I need to start researching more

What I expect/want/crave from S7:

> More Fluttershy definitely (and give her proper length solo song as it was already mentioned)

> More Luna as well. Maybe some Luna and Flutters interaction (hey everypony, it was real fun in S2, don't you agree?)

> Make Flutters a princess finally for buck's sake (for all she has already done in the show she already deserves, or give her just another challenge... so those who think she doesn't deserve, finally shut the buck up :orly: )

Other than that... I'm fine with the show if it doesn't introduce some completely unnatural and mental twists (and... cough... junk characters)... umm... well... if that's OK with you...

> Make Flutters a princess finally for buck's sake (for all she has already done in the show she already deserves, or give her just another challenge... so those who think she doesn't deserve, finally shut the buck up :orly: )

No no, only starlight will get wings in S7 :P

(Only half joking, I wouldn't be surprised if they made her an alicorn)

large.png

• Brohoof 3

^ Boo  :P  To give some magic to pegasus for all the great deeds is IMO easier (and more fair) than to teach a horse to fly  :P

Fluttershy made be awesome, but let's remember she is afraid of her own shadow. If she got magic it might discharge and hurt Angel or another animal.

• Brohoof 1

^ Boo  :P  To give some magic to pegasus for all the great deeds is IMO easier (and more fair) than to teach a horse to fly  :P

Heh, I'd love it if Fluttershy became an alicorn, but sadly I doubt its in the cards (As in, I'd be more confident in my winning the lottery than it happening).

If they were going to set up the other 5 as ascending, they'd be doing some REAL character building towards them learning things about being in charge of others or leadership, or having responsibility, ect. ect., and they just aren't doing anything like that. (Like, take the episode it ain't easy being breezy. If they were thinking of ever making fluttershy an alicorn, they would have more focus on lessons like that where fluttershy learns a lesson about having authority over others)

Plus, they would most likely be pushing the envelope on the six of them having ambition and a desire to take such a step, but sadly they've put the other 5 into a bit of a rut and are pretty focused on the six having very specific goals-- so them moving them outside of those goals at this point (Such as rarity's fashion shop or RD's wonderbolt goal) would seem VERY awkward unless they did a serious plotline or group of episodes dedicated to them gaining new aspirations.

large.jpeg

Fluttershy made be awesome, but let's remember she is afraid of her own shadow. If she got magic it might discharge and hurt Angel or another animal.

She can easily shine radiantly enough for there being NO shadow  :idea:  (besides shadow fear is now history... she's sort of assertive now... ummm... if you don't mind me mentioning that).

I really hope that we don't see ShadowLock, actually. We need Sombra or Lightning Dust back!!

But according to as Hasbro release for the S7 he is not. But perhaps we will see the same design under a different name? I don't know. I don't really care about her or her parents TBH, and i would be APPALLED if they got anymore attention than AJ's parents as we have been DYING  to know about them for ages, whereas i'm pretty sure up until now no-one really cared as much about Dashie's parents.

According to the MLP FIM wikia page he is her father

No no, only starlight will get wings in S7 :P

(Only half joking, I wouldn't be surprised if they made her an alicorn)

sig-4820562.large.png

I hope eventually Starlight gets her wings. She deserves a chance of becoming a princess after the S6 finale.

about that Dashie's "father", wiki isn't a 100% reliable source and could as well have been edited by someone who really thought he was.
after all, their appearances are very similar too, so it's no wonder someone would have thought that.

and yes please, Starlight for new alicorn.
Starlight and the rest of the mane 6 are the only ones who would fit the role of a alicorn, well, except Shining Armor, which would be awesome, first male alicorn and all?
awesome.

Since we've been alerted to the names of Applejack's and Rainbow Dash's parents, do you think we will find out once and for all what Rainbow's sibling status is? -->https://mlpforums.com/topic/163327-is-it-safe-to-say-that-rainbow-dash-is-an-only-child/

Since Rainbow Blaze is not her father he could be her brother. But I hope he is a cousin or an uncle instead so one of the mane 6 is an only child for a change.

• Brohoof 1

about that Dashie's "father", wiki isn't a 100% reliable source and could as well have been edited by someone who really thought he was.

after all, their appearances are very similar too, so it's no wonder someone would have thought that.

I can't remamber me that I ever read anywhere that someody said that Rainbow Blaze is her Father. Or Rainbow Blaze and Bow Hot Hoof (I guess that is the name of the father, if not, then Windy Whistles) are maybe the same character. I mean, it would be not the first time that a Pony has a different name in the show than in the merch (Suri Polomare = Buttenbelle, Babs Seed = Sweetie Babs, etc.). But I can't remember that Rainbow Blaze was official introduced as Rainbow father. 

and yes please, Starlight for new alicorn.

Starlight and the rest of the mane 6 are the only ones who would fit the role of a alicorn, well, except Shining Armor, which would be awesome, first male alicorn and all?

awesome.

As much I love Starlight, I wouldn't like to see her as an Alicorn. I mean, we have enough alicorns in the show, I don't need more.  Ok, she could deserved it, so do the other mane 6, but are 5 Alicorns not enough for the moment?