Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 7 Waiting Thread (Spoilers)

FlareGun45

(edited)

I can think of a few:

• Windigoes making their actual appearance and wreak havoc on Equestria
  • Shadowbolts becoming real (like how Ahuizotl and Daring Do were fictional when they're real in the end), with Lightning Dust joining them to exact revenge on Rainbow Dash
  • Suri Polomare revealing her true colors on how she was manipulative and cunning
  • Babs Seed's real cutie mark
  • Scootaloo on whether she actually has parents and siblings or not

Just mere speculations, but love to see those in Season 7, who knows.

Edited by Jon the Bronynerd
  • Brohoof 1

I can think of a few:

• Windigoes making their actual appearance and wreak havoc on Equestria
  • Shadowbolts becoming real (like how Ahuizotl and Daring Do were fictional when they're real in the end), with Lightning Dust joining them to exact revenge on Rainbow Dash
  • Suri Polomare revealing her true colors on how she was manipulative and cunning
  • Babs Seed's real cutie mark
  • Scootaloo on whether she actually has parents and siblings or not

Just mere speculations, but love to see those in Season 7, who knows.

The issues with the windigos is that they seem to be more primal forces of nature than actual thinking beings; as such, while a good Disaster, its hard to spin them into villains on there own, yeah?

In order to make the windigos function, you'd need something of an intermediate link between them and the windigos, whether that be a mortal avatar that works for them so it can understand and oppose ponies better, or a cultist of some kind that works for them.

I'd like to see the windigos more too, but I think they'd be a flop without the above to accompany them.

Last year, we had to wait exactly 3 weeks for the first two episodes of Season 6 to air on TV when the titles and synopsises for those episodes were unveiled. So this year, if it's gonna be the same for Season 7, we'll have to wait until around March 25 to see what the first two episodes will be like.

I'm still hoping that the CMC will became Blank Flanks again by giving up on their Cutie Marks for good....Because that was a BIGGEST mistake they've ever done.

@MAIKUN:

I hate to say this but They just got their Cutie Marks like 1 Season ago, Why would you want them to give up their Cutie Marks? That would be Stupid.

• Brohoof 2

@MAIKUN:

I hate to say this but They just got their Cutie Marks like 1 Season ago, Why would you want them to give up their Cutie Marks? That would be Stupid.

To be fair, that is NOT stupid at all, you see.

I'm still hoping that the CMC will became Blank Flanks again by giving up on their Cutie Marks for good....Because that was a BIGGEST mistake they've ever done.

You're not making any sense at all.

• Brohoof 4

just give up hope then, because it will not be undone.

you disliking it isn't going to change anything, especially not since it's accepted within the majority.

• Brohoof 2

I was just on YouTube & there was nothing for S7!  It said the 1st episode would air on April 1st.  3 weeks & not even a -ING trailer?  They had a movie trailer & that isn't until next fall.  IMO, this is a distressing lack of support.

I was just on YouTube & there was nothing for S7!  It said the 1st episode would air on April 1st.  3 weeks & not even a -ING trailer?  They had a movie trailer & that isn't until next fall.  IMO, this is a distressing lack of support.

The Season 7 teaser trailer isn't expected until two weeks. And so far, The Lego Ninjago Movie is the latest released animated film to have a teaser trailer for now, and that film is due two weeks before My Little Pony: The Movie.

The only four movies that I know will be released after MLP: The Movie are The Star, Coco, Ferdinand, and Gnomeo & Juliet: Sherlock Gnomes.

Edited by FirePuppy

Well, at some point they must have them. The writers only need ways for them to make sense for what they doing. Because in my opinion it doesn't. They just don't do anything.

So... I've been spying on Google for any new season 7 stuff, and I ended up finding this video:

It looks like an animatic for one of the episodes (maybe for the premiere?), though there appears to be no sound and I can't confirm the actual source so I can't tell if this is a real animatic or a fabrication/hoax. Is there anyone who knows more about this?

Ah, good. Knew it sounded a little fishy but I just wasn't quite sure. I've decided to look it up some more and now I've got my confirmation that it's indeed fake. Bummer. It looked sort of legit.

Man, I should really start paying attention to stuff too, only now I notice what the numbers in the corner say (alluding to an "animatic" for S6, apparently).

Two weeks? You mean like in late March?

I think so, 'cause last year, when the first two Season 6 episodes got titles and descriptions along with the release of that season's teaser trailer, we were 3 weeks away from the premiere at that time.

just give up hope then, because it will not be undone.

you disliking it isn't going to change anything, especially not since it's accepted within the majority.

Well maybe they SHOULD give up their Marks anyhow...Like when Kenny came back at the end of Season 6 of South Park.

Well maybe they SHOULD give up their Marks anyhow...Like when Kenny came back at the end of Season 6 of South Park.

no, they shouldn't.

never, ever no matter what you say.

and i quit watching SP over 10 years ago.

no, they shouldn't.

never, ever no matter what you say.

and i quit watching SP over 10 years ago.

Yes they should give up their CMs to become Blank Flanks again!

Zap2it has reported airdates for the first 3 episodes starting next month. Granted, Zap2it is pretty reliable, but we don't even have titles yet.

Guess Hasbro are being very secretive with this season since we have release dates for the first three episodes and next to no information about them.

• Brohoof 1

Yes they should give up their CMs to become Blank Flanks again!

Dude, that's scientifically impossible unless you remember how Starlight Glimmer was when we first saw her, and there's no way in hell shes doing THAT again.