• Yellow
    • Green
    • Blue
    • Indigo
    • Violet (Purple)
    • Black
    • White
    • Brown
    • Grey (or gray if you're a filthy barbarian)
    • Pink
    • Gold
    • Silver

1. Pink: Probably surprising for most people I know in real life.Mostly because of how well I feel like the color expresses me.

2. Red: Mostly because of how passionate of a color it is. Also because Fire used to be my favorite Pokemon type.

3. Blue, Especially darker shades: Don't know exactly why, but I find it the most pleasing color aesthetically.

4. Gray: Recently got a thing for the color after getting a hoodie for Christmas.

5. Black: I like the way the color looks, and it's the color for my favorite Pokemon type.

6. Green: Mostly because of it being the color of Luigi's cap, but also because it's a rather quirky color.

But there are few colors I don't like honestly (though I'm not a big fan of neon colors).

Certain shades of yellow. That's what's annoying about Yellow, there are some really ugly shades of it but the best shades of it are my favourite of all the colours.

This shade is probably my most favourite, process yellow (#ffef00)

I also really like standard yellow (#ffff00)

Golden is good too (#ffd700)

Besides yellow I also like Blue, Red and Purple.

Edited by Battenberg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2018 at 7:40 AM, ~Dusky~ said:

3. Blue, Especially darker shades: Don't know exactly why, but I find it the most pleasing color aesthetically.

It's also reduces eye strain. Darker shades of purple also have the same effect.

Anyway, how much do I like midnight blue? It's my username/dragon name. Also, when painted, especially on cars in a metallic finish, the way the color shifts in light is just beautiful.

aurora-flare-002.jpg

Just that shift from darker to lighter is just perfection.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I think gray is probably my favorite. Mostly dark gray, but lighter shades look good in certain circumstances. Darker shades of blue and purple look really cool, too, and white can also look good sometimes.

Edited by Booker