Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Pony Do You Think is most similar to Donald Trump?

Tilgoreth

Oh good, another Trump bashing thread. I was starting to worry that the internet was getting short on those.

Well he is an egomaniac who talks badly about women and Mexicans, plus recently banned a whole group from coming to America.

Edited by TheAnimatorOfficial

Oh good, another Trump bashing thread. I was starting to worry that the internet was getting short on those.

Pony is life. Pony is Trump. So trump is life.

Pony is life. Pony is Trump. So trump is life.

I'm surprised there aren't more to be honest... Trump is by no means hard to bash. (He makes it difficult NOT to bash him honestly...)

I have yet to see a pony as miserable of a person as Trump. The closest would be Filthy Rich or Flim or Flam, though even they don't quite match up.

Edited by TwillyFSniper
  • Brohoof 2

I think Applejack is most similar to Donald Trump. Both are Orange skinned blond haired businessman(business pony?) Who are stuck in their own ideals and refuse to change. :P:umad:

Umm...Gladmane? Yeah, that's my final answer.

Also, as this thread isn't so much about the show as it is about comparing characters to a real life individual, it has been moved to Sugarcube Corner.

• Brohoof 1

After a brief look, I've decided to close this topic. The political situation is such that right now it's best we avoid thinly veiled commentaries, whether for or against Trump, cropping up in sections outside the Debate Pit.

Contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

• Brohoof 3