spoiler Tempest Shadow Fan Club

PoisonClaw

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

My face seeing Tempest Shadow again!

large.png 

I don't have a source for this I found it on Derpibooru. 

Even better is that she's rocking a new look! Gotta say that the cloak and scarf really fits with her aesthetic, but that still means we'll never know if she does have a cutie mark of some kind or not!  

Contentment.png.403e951f61cff6ffff92670c674fad13.png

• Brohoof 2

19 hours ago, Limestone-Pie said:

Even better is that she's rocking a new look! Gotta say that the cloak and scarf really fits with her aesthetic, but that still means we'll never know if she does have a cutie mark of some kind or not!  

Contentment.png.403e951f61cff6ffff92670c674fad13.png

19 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Who ever thought Tempest Shadow in the show would look so dashing? :D

447645808_TempestShadowShow.png.10d4a00ef650ba33c6261caf1e0b8520.png

TEMPEST!! She does look great with her new look! :love:

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/11/2017 at 10:13 PM, FancyHorse said:

Check out the crossover! Emily Blunt also played in Edge Of Tomorrow. Love the sci-fi bobbles and it fits for Tempest's attire. 59dedd900a6f8_1557480__safe_artist-colon-buckweiser_tempestshadow_mylittlepony-colon-themovie_spoile-olon-mylittleponymovie_armor_brokenhorn_crossover_edg.thumb.png.9879b1c7a5c566b17b6e90a1be85c1ae.png:3

I know that's Edge of Tomorrow, but it looks like she is wielding a Buster Sword! (FFVII)

Of all the pony fancomics I've tried so far, my favorite is dsana's "A Storm's Lullaby" :Tempest:

But according to search, it's never been mentioned once in this entire forum, much less this fanclub. :wacko: So let's fix that!

Whole comic: https://www.deviantart.com/dsana/gallery/69364076/a-storm-s-lullaby

Spoiler-free but representative example page:

a_storm_s_lullaby_page_33_by_dsana_ddh1l

This is also a good time to binge it, since the latest strips are at a lull in the action after a few of the bigger conflicts got satisfyingly resolved.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/9/2018 at 1:38 AM, Wonderbolt Slipstream said:

My gf wants me to call her "edgy bitch horse" but despite that I like her, I just wish she could get her horn back, not because I think her broken one is too much of a bad OC maker (which it is, pls don't try to be edgy with a broken horn OC) but because I think it's a part of her that's missing that could be crucial to her having a normal unicorn life, shocking ponies is not that helpful if that's all she can do.

The problem there is that when you introduce a disabled character only to sweep their disability under the rug, it tends to rub people the wrong way (see also: discussions over whether Scootaloo should have gotten to fly). Though the IDW comics did show her using telekinesis, which she couldn't do in the movie. Either the artists didn't see it, or she had been undergoing the magical equivalent of physical therapy with Twilight. The latter would have been sweet to see - it would have tied in beautifully with the movie's message of friendship.

It could, however, be fun to get her into a clinical trial of a prosthetic horn like what you see in so much fan art, though. On that note: most of the ones you see either have smooth sides or are patterned to look like a normal horn. This one looks like what one would expect for a first-generation prototype, where they'd just be trying to make something that [hopefully] works and  worry about aesthetics later:

https://www.deviantart.com/zidanemina/art/Fizzlepop-Berry-Twist-Restored-Trimmed-853339311

fizzlepop_berry_twist___restored__trimmed__by_zidanemina_de420tr.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...