Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

post-461-0-33674800-1328337383_thumb.jpg

You scored 64 Heterosexuality, 34 Homosexuality, and 24 Asexuality!

You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to high sex drive.

Seems pretty accurate since I identify myself as bisexual, female preferred. Plus I'm new to homosexuality having no real experience other than attraction.

Moderate sex drive also makes sense since I don't let sex control me, but I have wants and desires!

Damn, I need to find myself a man! :P

I usally just avoid terms xD

I know bi-sexual, Asexual,homosexual are but I don't use them.

You sir have won the thread.

I wish people could just drop labels since they do nothing but divide and segregate people!

I prefer not to label myself either, but some people don't understand the concept of no labels so I have to simplify things for them...

• Brohoof 1

http://akcdn.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_image.php/images/250x250/250x250/0x0/0x0/0/47187073937847777

You scored 64 Heterosexuality, 23 Homosexuality, and 25 Asexuality!

You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to high sex drive.

Makes sense to me. I am attracted to women, yet a small part of me does occasionally become attracted to men. I am a little surprised I didn't score higher in Asexuality though, I usually think of myself as placing more weight in the emotional and mental rather than the physical.

You sir have won the thread.

I wish people could just drop labels since they do nothing but divide and segregate people!

I prefer not to label myself either, but some people don't understand the concept of no labels so I have to simplify things for them...

I'm sorry but that sounds incredibly stuck-up.

Labels exist for a reason. What really divides people is being different from each other, not terms.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

Labels exist for a reason. What really divides people is being different from each other, not terms.

But in doing that they also give way to prejudice.

So far no sexual desire for either gender... Just emotional/romance...

Either way here is my score from the test.

• Brohoof 4

I'm sorry but that sounds incredibly stuck-up.

Okay I can see why that sounds stuck up (after re-reading it).

What I mean is sexuality labels (as well as other labels such as race, religion, nationality, etc.) shouldn't really matter.

• Brohoof 1

post-1234-0-46212000-1328394940_thumb.jpeg

You scored 60 Heterosexuality, 49 Homosexuality, and 4 Asexuality!

I don't quite feel that score or that chart is accurate. I place a higher value on emotional connections than the results suggest, and I feel like my placement on that chart should be much closer to center.

But ah well. As with any internet quiz, it can only say so much.

Okay, I can see how this way of doing the whole gay/lesbian this way is better.

I made it that way because personally I consider them both gender-specific, although this makes more sense.

Hmmm... Not even sure what I am anymore. I thought I was straight until recently, and now I'm wondering if I'm bi. Oh well, I have a girlfriend and things are going smoothly so I suppose it isn't a huge deal

Edited by Zen Pulse

You scored 58% on Heterosexuality, higher than 55% of your peers.

You scored 38% on Homosexuality, higher than 63% of your peers.

You scored 49% on Asexuality, higher than 72% of your peers.

I'm okay with it.

• Brohoof 1

A lot of you scored high on the asexuality part. I only got 8% in that division.

And it's alright to be unsure about your sexuality. Exploring is one of the great things about being young.

Edited by Saga

You scored 62 Heterosexuality, 15 Homosexuality, and 51 Asexuality!

You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to low sex drive. You might even be asexual.

The higher your score in heterosexuality, the more you are attracted to the opposite gender.

A higher asexuality score means that you place a bigger emphasis on the emotional aspects of a relationship and less on the physical.

Edited by Ninja Derpy

Where are all you guys taking a quiz from? Link me so I can take it!

i posted it in a earlier post here. should be tagged with 'edit'.

I'm hetero and lol a sexuality chart. I don't think you can mathematically prove that kind of stuff.

no one said it was the ultimate proof of your sexuality. it's pretty funny to take, though, and the results are 'mostly' accurate.
  • Brohoof 1