Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Thank you kindly Lady Rarity.

Results:

You scored 80 Heterosexuality, 13 Homosexuality, and 57 Asexuality!

You are either straight or bisexual (with an interest in the opposite gender) with a moderate to low sex drive. You might even be asexual.

The higher your score in heterosexuality, the more you are attracted to the opposite gender.

A higher asexuality score means that you place a bigger emphasis on the emotional aspects of a relationship and less on the physical.

You scored 38 Heterosexuality, 64 Homosexuality, and 6 Asexuality!

You are either gay or bisexual (preferring your own gender) with a moderate to high sex drive.

The higher your score in homosexuality, the more you are attracted to your own gender.

A higher asexuality score means that you place a bigger emphasis on the emotional aspects of a relationship and less on the physical.

retook it, feels more accurate now.

Edited by Tich

Yeah I know what you mean. Looks are just extra...personality is what matters more

yeah.

this doesn't mean that i DON'T gaud (is this a word?) over other guys, but that's just purely attraction, and not love. there's more to love than just physical attraction.

yeah.

this doesn't mean that i DON'T gaud (is this a word?) over other guys, but that's just purely attraction, and not love. there's more to love than just physical attraction.

I'm not sure if that's the word :P

...but yeah I agree, there's more to love than just physical attraction.

Eh many people I've met in the past thought I was gay anyway. So now they aren't far off.

Somehow my voice "sounds gay". I've gotten that plenty of times.

I also used to cross my legs in a strange way when I stand...which apparently means to some people that I'm gay. I still do it but not in public. I just do it because I feel more balanced like that than standing the normal way. >.>

Ooh, my, you do that too? I was always so shy about it! I put my left leg sort of over my right foot, that one in front of the other.

You're not alone on that end, I assure you.

• Brohoof 1

I'm either a lesbian or bisexual. It depends, really. Definitely not straight though. I have a much larger preference for women and have only ever been attracted to one man, who is my boyfriend. I've dated a guy before him, but I had no attraction to him whatsoever. So whilst it's more simple to call myself a bisexual, I'd say I'm a lesbian who occasionally dabbles in straight and is not at all closed up to that.

I'm the male version of this. Minus the dating stuff, cuz I was never sexually interested in anyone else. That is, until a few years ago, but then I was too shy to speak up.
  • Brohoof 1

I'm the male version of this. Minus the dating stuff, cuz I was never sexually interested in anyone else. That is, until a few years ago, but then I was too shy to speak up.

Awwwwwwwwwwww.

I'm sorry, that sounded so sad and sweet. Are you still with him/her?

to be honest, I have no clue, probably bi, but not entirely sure

Edit: now when I think about it, yeh, very likely bi, not gonna go into my whole chain of tought, but yeh.

Edited by Sunnymilk
  • Brohoof 1

it's not only physical attraction; like i said, i've been around male-dominated places all my life, and, me being male too, makes me connect to their feelings a lot better than girls. i feel more... safe, around guys than i do around girls, you could say, because i get them a lot better than girls and can connect with them.

I relate to this quite a bit but with women. Heck, I went to an all-girls Catholic school so all I saw was girls for 5 years XD That being said, I'm getting to the point where as far as friendship and hanging out goes it's all about how people act toward each other. Dealing with kind, genuine people when I can is most important to me right now.

Edited by RainbowDolly

I'm bi-sexual! I'm just attracted to both genders in equal measure; I fall in love with someone's personality first without really thinking about if they're male or female. I'm not sure if that makes any sense, but it's just what happens!

• Brohoof 2

I'm somewhere between bi or lesbian myself, I'm still figuring out where I lie on the spectrum. All I know is i'm not straight, I've always found myself far more attracted to other girls than guys.

However, this does not justify those haters comments about MLP fans being gay. Even if I was straight, i'd still be a fan regardless. ;)

Edited by SailorCardKnight

Heterosexual. I don't really worry about it too much though. I mean, I'm not looking for a roman-candle-fireworks-hollywood kind of love. Most people aren't but I know some people who are.

Anyway, the reason I don't really care is because your sexuality is just one aspect of yourself and people shouldn't take it that your sexuality is who you are.

• Brohoof 1