Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your perfect sleeping conditions

A cold bed, one decently thick but not too thick blanket, a soft bed and a single Pillow. Lavender surrounding the bed along with candles to soothe me.
Basic, I know. But I enjoy the simpleness and comfort of it. Plus, besides the candles and lavender. It's similar to my usual bed. One I am quite fond of sleeping in.

• 2 months later...

A night where I sleep through the entire night without waking up. Just ONCE I want a night where I can have an entire night's sleep without my snoring getting in the way.

I am losing weight which is most likely the cause of my sleeping quality being low. I am using snore plasters and nasal spray to increase my sleep quality, and it's working pretty well.

I am used to sleeping on my bed without legs. I like sleeping close to the floor. It's chiller down there. Though I do also miss my double-sized comfy as fuck bed..

About to faint, maybe with the tv on or radio, Also i have a very odd thing about sleeping on the carpet, even if there is a couch next to me. ^_^

Edited by Yumekai

I would enjoy sleeping in a bed outside at night where no one can see me. I'd be miles and miles away from any artificial light, meaning that I can see a very clear and detailed view of what's in the sky. I would then force myself to stare at and observe the outer spacial objects until I become brutally tired. Once I become that tired, turning over and closing my eyes would be extremely satisfying and relaxing.

• Brohoof 1

There's no such thing as a perfect sleeping condition.

In order to get any sleep whatsoever, I require 1,000 twists and turns, a small span of 2 hours looking at my phone in a vain attempt to make myself tired, and a virgin sacrifice to the gods.

• Brohoof 2

• 5 months later...

A surprisingly cold summer night when I'm going to bed late at night and can sleep under a blanket even though it's summer. It's raining outside and I have my window open to breathe the fresh air coming from outside. Hearing the sounds and scent of rain are so soothing when I'm trying to sleep. :squee: Plus points if I've changed the bed sheets just recently, it'd just add to the pleasantness.

It is important that I make a large nest out of pillows and blankets in order to be comfy as I huddle against the glow of my phone screen for warmth and entertainment until my eyes feel heavy enough to sleep.

I first turn on either Broadway or smooth jazz on my Google Home and set the volume to 7%, then I turn on a sleep timer for 20-30 minutes so it turns off after I fall asleep. Next, I turn off the lights and close the curtains while leaving a small gap on the side so that a little light could get in. I hop into bed and tuck into my blanket, rest my head on a semi-soft pillow and hug the extra soft pillow I bought at IKEA a while ago in my arms. :catface: 

1 minute ago, shadowwarp940 said:

A rainy night, with a fluffy blanket and plushies. Oh and with no clothes obviously 

I think you're forgetting one more thing...

(edited)

100% dark and 100% quiet

(maybe like a cool looking night light of something mlp related would be nice as long as it’s somewhere I can’t see when I look up)

The temp. Should be somewhere where it’s still comfortable to have my comforter over me. One soft pillow. A plushie to hug (of a pony most likely but I do have a poop emoji pillow I like to hug)

And obviously a soft mattress to lay on. 

Someone mentioned being nude and I’ve never slept nude, so I’m not sure if I’d like it, but I do like being naked in general around the house when no ones here so maybe. 

Edited by Misscellanio

Rain falling outside is YES. Otherwise... room at least a little cool (not warm please, can't sleep in warm conditions) with a fan going as I've gotta have moving air and ventilation... darkness preferred but I can sleep with bright lights as long as I can cover my face. Plushies surrounding me help a good bit. My significant other both does and does not help, as her body heat boils me alive haha. As long as things are a little cool to chilly and I have sheets plus a fan of some sort, I'm good. Have discovered a firmer surface is better for my back and sides so that too, but am not so picky about the texture. I can sleep perfectly fine on a hardwood floor if the other conditions are met, honestly

tl;dr, gimme a decently hard mattress with some plushies, a fan going, a cool dark room that's quiet except for rain falling outside, and some sheets and blankets plus a decent pillow and I'm gold <3

I'd prefer to sleep in a cave or a well-sheltered treetop in a cold environment. I like the idea of being far from all civilization, but hopefully in a place that's not too quiet either. I'd want to hear some rainfall, wind or nearby river to relax me. 

Dark, cool room (blankets provided!), no dogs barking or sirens which I always hear because of my proximity to a fire station :adorkable: . At least we know help is just around the corner if an emergency appears and they are not busy.

Edited by WWolf

I sleep with many blankets, the weight is very nice. Stuffed animals, a quiet room but not too quiet. I don't want it too dark either, so I keep a nightlight. I have a stuffed duckie I hold when I sleep, too, so I want to have him there. No cat scratching at the door would be wonderful, and the best part of it would be not having to worry about anything the following day, or week, or month.