Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you related to anyone famous?

The Equestrian Brony

Aren't we all though? Everyone is related to someone famous if you just go back far enough in history.

As far as I know, I am not related to anyone who is famous. However, I have always wanted to take one of those DNA ancestry tests. I may find out that I was related to someone famous years ago!

I doubt it, though ^_^

• 10 months later...

Leif Erikson (Leifur Heppni) you know that guy who discovered America before Christopher Columbus haha. 

The first king of Norway, Harald Fairhair and the queen of Denmark both of which are famous in a sense. Pretty much related to most of the vikings, speaking of Leif his father Erik the Red I'm related to many honestly but they are most which from a bygone era the viking age I don't know if I'm related to anyone famous today.

• Brohoof 1

My dad said he's a descendant of James Lawrence who gave the quote "Don't give up the ship!" I then found out by accident that someone else on his family tree was a judge in Brooklyn in the mid-1800s.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Since my last name is “Hitchcock” people sometimes ask if I’m related to the director Alfred Hitchcock. But nope, no one famous in our family.