Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your least favorite thing that you have to do

Yumekai

(edited)

Hard to pick the least favorite thing, but I really dislike getting my blood drawn, and apparently get super cranky the entire time in the day before I do it.

Also, good luck with the ear-cleaning my dude.

SALUTES.gif.92a7c5853b45b07e8f419603a14b001e.gif

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Brohoof 1

Hi, @Yumekai. Since your thread does not have to do with MLP or the fandom, it has been moved to General Discussion. Thank you! :) 

• Brohoof 2

Staying up early, and SOMETIMES studying some subjects at school. 

Exist.

To seriously answer your question, probably going to the doctor's or dentist's. Doctor's because I don't want them to just go "oh, by the way, you have cancer and have a day left to live" or something. Dentist's because just about everything about that place sucks. The drills are easily the worst. Even the sound of dentist drills can send shivers down my spine. I'm just glad that I don't have to go to either of them too often.

• Brohoof 2

Sleeping.

I hate taking 8 or more hours of my life laying on a mattress basically unconscious. I wish I didn't have to sleep so I could just be awake and active 24/7

• Brohoof 2

Continue to live in my Mothers House.

I really hate it here and my Living Situation is the main cause of my depression, which would go away if i just could have my own life.

Waking up early is definitely a thing that makes me excessively cranky every time. There are obviously some exceptions too but those sure are rare. And we're probably talking about the 4am kind of early when I've just accidentally woken up and feel surprisingly awake for five minutes.

Some I had got mentioned already so one that didn't.

Cleaning. It's already annoying it takes away your little free time but when then the same day the mother of my stepfather visits too and starts nagging about the stupiedest littlest stuff, like the ground has a little bit of dirt(Most likely caming AFTER cleaning) and want me to clean it again, it's just not fun. She also nags about so much more but usually only on me. It's pretty clear by now she hates me and I hate her. And every single day not seeing her is better then those seeing her.

I hate taking care of my futile stuff, really like beauty stuff and such, I enjoy going and the results after, but the process.....aghh!!, I guess I just dont like to wait around doing absolutely nothing for hours :confused:

3 minutes ago, Misty Shimmer said:

I hate taking care of my futile stuff, really like beauty stuff and such, I enjoy going and the results after, but the process.....aghh!!, I guess I just dont like to wait around doing absolutely nothing for hours :confused:

Why futile? Also, why do you have to do it? Not to sound flirtatious, but I am sure you are just as attractive without it all.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, GrimGrimoire said:

Why futile? Also, why do you have to do it? Not to sound flirtatious, but I am sure you are just as attractive without it all.

Why thank you. Futile couse yeah I can keep going without it, and I have to do it couse I think taking care of things like that does wonders to your selfsteem and confidence.

8 minutes ago, Misty Shimmer said:

Why thank you. Futile couse yeah I can keep going without it, and I have to do it couse I think taking care of things like that does wonders to your selfsteem and confidence.

Perhaps.. I cannot find fault in that to be honest. However, being brave and loving yourself and your appearance and saying "I don't need this to be beautiful" can fill you with more confidence and self esteem than relying upon a chemical made by a company that really is only interested in convincing you that you are not so they can pocket your money.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, GrimGrimoire said:

Perhaps.. I cannot find fault in that to be honest. However, being brave and loving yourself and your appearance and saying "I don't need this to be beautiful" can fill you with more confidence and self esteem than relying upon a chemical made by a company that really is only interested in convincing you that you are not so they can pocket your money.

Wow this got out of topic SO fast haha. Totally agree with you on that one, I think you have to come to a balance between what you are doing to feel even better because YOU think is pretty and accept and love yourself as far as you can. Example I only fix my hair couse it kind of gets in my way hahaha. But it can go even farther than that for some people if you take into account makeup, clothes, even diet, it´s a hard world out there...

• Brohoof 1

I don't know about least favorite, but I can think of things I don't like.

Social interactions that I have to initiate is definitely one. Calling anyone for any reason at all is nerve-racking to me.

Also on a related note... Looking for a job over the summer. It's not like I have a problem with working. It's just... hard for me. Hard for me to initiate.