Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your least favorite thing that you have to do

Yumekai

Uhm... Socializing?... :please:

Basically stepping out of my comfort zone in general. I'm not a people person in the slightest, so whenever I have to attend social events full of human beings I've never seen in my life I just sit alone in a corner and challenge the clock to a staring contest.

Sometimes I also hide in the bathroom. That's a move I like to use~

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Getting up in the morning is a big one on the list. If I could wake up in the evening everything would seem more natural. But really anything that I have to do is tiresome. So I'll just toss in going to the bathroom; it takes time I could be using for other things (like sleeping).  

Edited by Dreambiscuit

Honestly, live here with my dad.

It's absolutely awful here, between the lack of AC in here, occasionally having to do without internet because my dad doesn't like the idea of working, occasionally having to skip meals because there isn't enough to eat (because my dad has to buy smokes)... I'd honestly rather live with my naggy grandma in her tiny little house than here in this place...

• 2 years later...

Exist. While there are some good things in life, I really don't think they are worth enduring all the depression, anxiety, pain, suffering, and torment. I'd love to be non-existent.

• Brohoof 1

I think right now it's leaving my apartment.  I know I have to leave once in a while if I want to get better at talking to people but I don't like it.