Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do if mlp became illegal worldwide

FalloutBrony

(edited)

I would freak out. I usually try to follow the rules and avoid conflict, but in this case I would openly rebel because it makes absolutely no sense why they would make it illegal. The show has basically nothing that could possibly justify it being illegal at all. Not one thing.

Edited by Barik the Luigineer
  • Brohoof 5

First of all it would be a bit silly for MLP to become illegal since it would sound like the dumbest rule ever that would only make me even more curious for why its illegal. Then I will secretly make an organization where I will form a fighting brigade to overthrow the tyrannical government that made MLP illegal in the first place if I found out there was nothing but good and peace out of MLP. Am I pondering too much here? Perhaps, but just because I don't like a cartoon that is all about making friends and getting along with one despite our differences doesn't mean it deserves to be illegal.

Hence I will establish a rebellion to overthrow the illegality of MLP. It's injustice to me. Who cares if its made for girls.

• Brohoof 2

The system would receive a long-winded rebellion from me. I would even be motivated enough to potentially get a tattoo to show my support for the series. It is amazing how much it would motivate me to go against the system.

• Brohoof 2

Become an MLP crime boss of course and make millions getting people their "fix".

Anyone gets in on my turf gets the power of friendship* on your butt you see.

But I would pay my taxes.

* = Code word for getting rubbed out in my new empire.

• Brohoof 1

*dark humor ahead* 

263304.jpg

That's not what I would really do tho. What I would do is, um. Idk. I am a half closet brony anyways, so before they really enforce such a thing, which would prolly never happen, I would download as much episodes as possible n say its a videogame update when fam wonders about the band-width.

• Brohoof 1

Uh oh... MLP illegal... OVERTHROW THE TYRANNY!!! LUNA REPUBLIC!!! SOLAR EMPIRE!!! FELLOWSHIP OF MAGIC!!!! DASH DEMOCRACY!!! RARITY REPUBLIC!!  APPLEJACK ABSOLUTE MONARCHY!! PINKIE PIE PRESIDENTIAL!!! FLUTTERSHY FEDERATION!!! WE WILL STAND FOREVER FREE!!!

• Brohoof 5

Honestly, I would be a little upset that it is illegal, but probably I would move on. If I knew that I wasn't contributing to the community anymore and there wasn't much around because it became illegal, I probably would just leave. I don't wanna get arrested for liking ponies! I have responsibilities to fulfill that don't include prison! 

• Brohoof 2

I would #Resist that pony ban by continuing to watch as much as possible. Besides, it wouldn't last long in the United States because it would be terribly unconstitutional. :P

• Brohoof 1

Assuming I didn't go on a rant about how that would be a waste of time and money on the government's part (I'm a writer. I'm supposed to look too hard and deep into things), I'd either wait for it to be legal again (because, as stated above, it would be a waste of time and money.) If it didn't, I'd probably move to another country. I'm already not a big fan of this place anyway. [INSERT ANTI-TRUMP AND ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT RANT HERE WHILE INDUSTRIAL MUSIC PLAYS IN THE BACKGROUND]

Also, this website would probably move to the deep web.

Silly answer: As Changeling Will Guide, go undercover to secretly aid the MLP Rebellion.

Bonus points: Turn my homemade Mario cap to function like it would in the upcoming Super Mario Odyssey if only to "CAPture" and temporarily control inanimate objects and devices