Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

8 hours ago, Mesme Rize said:

time for doctor snek to give out some boop for my patients. Hold still and you will get a lollipop. ;)

Boops@The Cerberus with his stethoscope. :squee:

tumblr_o9thh51vA71tlgteqo1_400.gif

8 hours ago, Alexshy said:

On the positive side of the event - more time for mine precious subjects!

*soars in the night sky, leaving the human dig in her IT problems*

Mine nightly duty awaiteth!

7274af9b6a28b1d287cad1d9c1cbc9bc--mlp-lu

*sends soft Feathers of Boop and sweet dreams to  @The Cerberus *

cbc58d9d76ae3c02e8ed9f31d36fa0e3--mlp-lu

large.png

• Brohoof 3

*boops @Alexshy, @The Cerberus, @CypherHoof, @Mirage77 and @Deae Rising Shine~ (hah, didn't forget you this time)*

I'm feeling a bit better today, so I'm going to try to get a bit of work in again. Who knows, maybe it won't exhaust me today.

And my cat is also keeping me company again, so that's really neat. *boops cat softly*

1538622__safe_artist-colon-ikarooz_rainbow+dash_animated_blinking_female_floppy+ears_flying_glare_grin_mare_pegasus_pony_punch_sharp+teeth_smiling_smir.gif

~ Holiday Agnaktor coming in to deliver a SPEEDBOOP to Alexshy against doctor's orders; 2017, colourised ~

"SPEED WAITS FOR NO ONE"

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

*boops @Alexshy, @The Cerberus, @CypherHoof, @Mirage77 and @Deae Rising Shine~ (hah, didn't forget you this time)*

I'm feeling a bit better today, so I'm going to try to get a bit of work in again. Who knows, maybe it won't exhaust me today.

And my cat is also keeping me company again, so that's really neat. *boops cat softly*

1538622__safe_artist-colon-ikarooz_rainbow+dash_animated_blinking_female_floppy+ears_flying_glare_grin_mare_pegasus_pony_punch_sharp+teeth_smiling_smir.gif

~ Holiday Agnaktor coming in to deliver a SPEEDBOOP to Alexshy against doctor's orders; 2017, colourised ~

"SPEED WAITS FOR NO ONE"

Bring 't on! I am prepared!

i?id=e0777da648c5ee9dbfd270845c95a8b8-l&

*dodges and boops @Holiday Agnaktor, who got stuck in her balcony door*

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

*dodges and boops @Holiday Agnaktor, who got stuck in her balcony door*

Welp, that was all my energy for today brb nap

large.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor going in for the Comfy Sleep; 2017, colourised ~

"Y'know, you'd think that branches are uncomfy, but they can be actually really comfy. Yeah, 's weird, huh."

Not really though, but I am going to (try to) work now, so brb doing things.

• Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Awwwww!!! *squeezes and tickles and boops @The Cerberus even more* :D

ed9c748dcfc47a65c017c5fa00eb2b4b.jpg

*Reacts in appropriate manner* *Also does everything back, doubled!* :3

2 hours ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

*boops , @The Cerberus, (hah, didn't forget you this time)*

"SPEED WAITS FOR NO ONE"

full.png

• Brohoof 4

*boops @Alexshy*

Woo! Work is done! My guide on the dash mechanic in Brawlhalla is now rendering, and after that I only have to upload it, so my work is pretty much done now.

Normally I edit far more heavily, and for longer periods of time, but this was far more exhausting than normal. I guess I'm still sick. :adorkable:

At least I finished the guide, so I can make some people on the internet happy.

large.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor in the aftermath of his work; 2017, colourised ~

"Pretty sure this shouldn't be this exhausting"

• Brohoof 3

Uh-here, we see the wild Driz in its natural habitat. A predator, sneaking up on unsuspecting preys is its primary function as a solid top-200 on the boop chain. It has been booped before - more times that it would be happy to admit. Its nose aches with the fury of a thousand boops. But today, it finally plans its revenge.

It's nimble. It's quick. It's vicious. It's undetectable by the naked eye. The Driz boops with lightning-fast agility.

*epic jungle background music*

@GrimGrimoire@Trotteur Sauvage@SparklingSwirls@Lucky Bolt@Lightwing@TBD@Cloggedone@Twilight Witch

tenor.gif

The boop was successful. Driz feels proud of its work. Perhaps it would even gain a few boop points from its boop masters back at the boop den. A job well-done, indeed.

But no. The Driz is not done just yet for the day. This cunning boopredator still has a few boops in store. Special boops. Boops that differentiate from the others, for a reason or two. Certain boops are delivered just as rapidly - just as ferociously. Here, it displays a few of these peculiarly diverse boops:

@Ninetales

full.png

The Pokéboop.

@Mesme Rize

0Fi394U.jpg

The Snek boop.

@Duality

201304-omag-water-touch-600x411.jpg

The Aqua boop.

For now, it seems about like the wild Driz has exhausted its boops. For the rest of the day, it shall rest easy, knowing that the boops were fruitful. The next day, however, will be an entire new boop adventure. New snoots to boop, new shloops to snoop, new kooks to spook.

Tune in next time for another exciting episode of

O-oJ9KcEDz7r4Cryn0TBqw_r.jpg

Edited by Driz
  • Brohoof 11

4 hours ago, The Cerberus said:

*Reacts in appropriate manner* *Also does everything back, doubled!* :3

3 hours ago, Holiday Agnaktor said:

*boops @Alexshy*

Woo! Work is done! My guide on the dash mechanic in Brawlhalla is now rendering, and after that I only have to upload it, so my work is pretty much done now.

Normally I edit far more heavily, and for longer periods of time, but this was far more exhausting than normal. I guess I'm still sick. :adorkable:

At least I finished the guide, so I can make some people on the internet happy.

large.png

~ Holiday Agnaktor in the aftermath of his work; 2017, colourised ~

"Pretty sure this shouldn't be this exhausting"

2 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

*cappuccino-boops @Alexshy as they seemed to enjoy the last one :D

*wakes, yawns squeakily and stretches*

7b64f6a04319ddfe3c8bfdbd61f9b29c22c8e7bc

Who hath booped the Princess and woke me? Oh...

*mutters* When do the ponies learn, I'm not the Sleeping Beauty (well, I mean, I am, of course :orly:, but not THAT one) to be kissed to wake me... or booped for that matter.

*brings mane to order and takes the most legal stance possible for the sleepy alicorn*

Greetings, mine valorous subjects! *boops @CypherHoof (Bear with me looking for something suitable for thy coffee) @Holiday Agnaktor (Stay strong, just like Dash) @The Cerberus (ticklish wing boops galore) @Mesme Rize (hisssssss!!!) @Totally Lyra (Hola!) @Wolfgrel (I shall reach thee at the weekend) @Fluttershy Friend (I know, he simply adoreth 't) giggles*

• Brohoof 6

21 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*wakes, yawns squeakily and stretches*

7b64f6a04319ddfe3c8bfdbd61f9b29c22c8e7bc

Who hath booped the Princess and woke me? Oh...

*mutters* When do the ponies learn, I'm not the Sleeping Beauty (well, I mean, I am, of course :orly:, but not THAT one) to be kissed to wake me... or booped for that matter.

*brings mane to order and takes the most legal stance possible for the sleepy alicorn*

Greetings, mine valorous subjects! *boops@The Cerberus (ticklish wing boops galore)*

4 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*boops @The Cerberus

(thought this chart of kitty petting areas might come in handy)

animal-petting-charts-1.jpg

*Boops back you both* but feeling too down to find pictures or gifs. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, CypherHoof said:

*boops @The Cerberus

(thought this chart of kitty petting areas might come in handy)

animal-petting-charts-1.jpg

Hmmm... I know a certain cat, who would slice anypony for touching the "Certain death" area, but me. She actually enjoyeth, at which hour I scratch her belly, huffs like a hedgehog and stays calm. No, that's not Opal, if 't be true thou art interested ;)

4 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

*boops the royal snoot of @alexshy and offers a choice of cream, milk and demerara sugar for their coffee

Oh, just what the sleepy alicorn needeth! Within tis wall of equine flesh thither is a soul which counteth thee its creditor, valorous sir! *regal boop and homely nuzzle to @CypherHoof*

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

• Brohoof 3