Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

18 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

My hooves always were in good condition Riki!:proud:

Thanks to all of these boops you got! ;) 

18 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Oh..... uhm... Sorry unknown pony. I don't know what are you talking about. :rarity:You probably looking for @Fluttershy Friend. I saw him! He ran there! 

Oh, nice try! Trying to play in disguise after you've talked to me just a while ago! :D Somepony needs a solid boop! :love: 

*boops @Fluttershy Friend* :D 

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Thanks to all of these boops you got! ;) 

Oh, nice try! Trying to play in disguise after you've talked to me just a while ago! :D Somepony needs a solid boop! :love: 

*boops @Fluttershy Friend* :D 

Oh no! I was recognized!:wau: *totally shocked* How did you do that friend!? *boops quickly @Rikifive and feeling quite healthy already jumps out the window* :D

*boops @Lunalicious Alexshy @Pvt. Cerberus @Celestialicious Valencioso @Sparklefan1234 (where are you friend?:kindness:) @Maudilicious @Yoye Wolfgrel @Mirage @ChB*

444.gif.fcbdc91535d32bf500ca68c55304a394.gif

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 6

This one goes out to every pony out there who has welcomed and supported me for the last year.:grin:

Boops @Cherry-Pie, @Chrysalicious, @Dreambiscuit, @Drunk Not I Am, @Frostcrystal, @Ganondorf8, @Katze, @Lunar Echo, @Maudilicious, @Mlppotterwhoovian, @Penguinatorlicious, @PonyMage, @Shining Chord, @Silent, @Sonic5421, @StrawCherry and @woodchunks66.

Special mention (boops, in this case) goes out to:

@Mirage, @Califorum, @The_Gobo, @Sparklefan1234, @WiiGuy2014, @Qrow Branwen, @The Rock-A-Rooster, @Vocal Analyst, @Snowlicious and most recently @iNachos10.

Thank you. It's because of your support that in the last year, that I have gone from a lost, angry and immature child to somebody who feels like they have a place on the internet to call home.:grin:

To anypony and everypony who has ever bro-hoofed or reacted to my content in the past, I am sincerely grateful for your contribution. Too think that a few of you finding some semi-humorous quips on my part just lying around somewhere around the forums and taking the time to give them a little token showing that you enjoyed them means a lot to me.:grin:

I'm not great at long emotional ramblings, so I'm going to stop there. Thank you for the phenomenal first year on the forums. Here's hoping that the second will be even better.:grin:

Related image

• Brohoof 8

6 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Yet another boop goes to @Cyralicious! *boop* :D 

Oh here you go~ if you can run, then that means you're feeling better! ^_^ 

Though still don't think you'll be able to hide from mah! :love: *boops @Fluttershy Friend* :D 

STOP BOOPING ME WHILE I'M ASLEEP! :glimmer:

Spoiler

Just kidding:D 

*boops @Fluttershy Friend and @Rikifive*

There you go now! :P 

5 hours ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

This one goes out to every pony out there who has welcomed and supported me for the last year.:grin:

Boops @Cherry-Pie, @Chrysalicious, @Dreambiscuit, @Drunk Not I Am, @Frostcrystal, @Ganondorf8, @Katze, @Lunar Echo, @Maudilicious, @Mlppotterwhoovian, @Penguinatorlicious, @PonyMage, @Shining Chord, @Silent, @Sonic5421, @StrawCherry and @woodchunks66.

Special mention (boops, in this case) goes out to:

@Mirage, @Califorum, @The_Gobo, @Sparklefan1234, @WiiGuy2014, @Qrow Branwen, @The Rock-A-Rooster, @Vocal Analyst, @Snowlicious and most recently @iNachos10.

Thank you. It's because of your support that in the last year, that I have gone from a lost, angry and immature child to somebody who feels like they have a place on the internet to call home.:grin:

To anypony and everypony who has ever bro-hoofed or reacted to my content in the past, I am sincerely grateful for your contribution. Too think that a few of you finding some semi-humorous quips on my part just lying around somewhere around the forums and taking the time to give them a little token showing that you enjoyed them means a lot to me.:grin:

I'm not great at long emotional ramblings, so I'm going to stop there. Thank you for the phenomenal first year on the forums. Here's hoping that the second will be even better.:grin:

Related image

Ehh..don't mention it bub'

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Oh no! I was recognized!:wau: *totally shocked* How did you do that friend!? *boops quickly @Rikifive and feeling quite healthy already jumps out the window* :D

Friends will always recognize their friends. ;) Soo... yeah, blame that on Magic of Friendship! :D 

Pshh, I have wings, so jumping through windows will not help you much. ^_^ *catches and boops @Fluttershy Friend* :D 

4 hours ago, Cyralicious said:

STOP BOOPING ME WHILE I'M ASLEEP! :glimmer:

Okie dokie! :) Next time I'll be sure to wake up you first - and then boop. :D 

*boops @Cyralicious* ^_^ 

2 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Friends will always recognize their friends. ;) Soo... yeah, blame that on Magic of Friendship! :D 

Pshh, I have wings, so jumping through windows will not help you much. ^_^ *catches and boops @Fluttershy Friend* :D 

Okie dokie! :) Next time I'll be sure to wake up you first - and then boop. :D 

*boops @Cyralicious* ^_^ 

I will also boop Soarin' Soarin (@Cyralicious) and @Rikifive and @Fluttershy Friend and @Lunalicious Alexshy and @CypherHoof twice

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Sherbertlicious Music-Guardlicious said:

boops back

Oh you've got a counterboop skill... :mustache: This will be tougher. 

Well anyway- *boops back* :love: 

2 minutes ago, Sherbertlicious Music-Guardlicious said:

**boops back** 

I think this will never end

I think it will, because now I'll be busy for a while. :rarity: Take your chance! ^_^ 

*boops back* :love: 

• Brohoof 1