Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

2188b5767aa606b6ccd3b1882de1bb9d--mlp-lu

*sighs* Poor pony! I wonder if 't be true he remebereth what spell me and young Twilight Sparkle hath put on him last time, at which hout we were helping his... "shadow problem"... *feels slightly guilty that they had quite a giggle with Twi over that ere*

*gets armor on and soars high into the night sky*

I shall find the poor thing before the Sun raiseth and he turneth into a big juicy pumpkin! Surely, tis reversible, but still the experience is not top pleasant in the earnest...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpTlZov1A27AC4NVgayjn

*boops @Celli and @Count Werdowp on her way out*

*Starting to boop all them ponies of this forum* Join me, mychildren, for fighting true evil!

• Brohoof 2

*fires the summoning Boopernova at

@Deae Rising Shine~ @ChB @Totally Lyra @Celli @Fluttershy Friend @Mirage77 @Denim&Venom @Lucky Bolt@ScruffyTheStallion @Duality @The Cerberus @Gone Airbourne @ProbablyNotLyra @RDFan89 @Baby Dashie @Princess Aurora Wolf @Dark Qiviut @GrimGrimoire @Trottermare Galamane @Wolfgrel @Ganondorf8 @PoisonClaw@PathfinderCS @Randimaxis

@Arid_Blitz@Leere @PiratePony @ooReiko @Jeric @Mesme Rize @Zyrael@Stormfury @Foxy Socks *

6a00d8341bf7f753ef01b8d2762be6970c-pi

Help thine Princess, mine valorous ponies, to catch deformed @Nightmare Boop...

...ere he turns into a pumpkin at the sunrize and smacks on the ground. In the latter case we need to find Discord with his prank superglue to bring the pone back before reforming him!

luna___princess_of_night_by_royallycrims

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 17

*pats @princeicefrost lightly, ruffles mane* Later, mine child! We are slightly busy tonight! *boops @princeicefrost cheerfully* But thou can join the "hunt", of course!

*yells after @Nightmare Boop* I shall catch thee sooner or later! Surrender ere 't is too late - being a pumpkin shalt please thee not. Especially if 't be true I summon mine Guardian! He doth like pumpkins not, and isn't called the Wrath by the changelings for nothing!

alexshy_s_twitter_by_ilyawolfgrel-dbjrwu

*boops @Zachary @FancyHorse*

*nods mercifully to @The Cerberus* Thou may rest, valorous pony. I shall take one of the Night Watch instead! *sends a special hypnotic boop*

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

*pats @princeicefrost lightly, ruffles mane* Later, mine child! We are slightly busy tonight! *boops @princeicefrost cheerfully* But thou can join the "hunt", of course!

*yells after @Nightmare Boop* I shall catch thee sooner or later! Surrender ere 't is too late - being a pumpkin shalt please thee not. Especially if 't be true I summon mine Guardian! He doth like pumpkins not, and isn't called the Wrath by the changelings for nothing!

alexshy_s_twitter_by_ilyawolfgrel-dbjrwu

*boops @Zachary @FancyHorse*

Face me! *Surprise boops @Alexshy Show me what you got withou the specific spell thou cannot harm me

large.png

XD

• Brohoof 6

14 minutes ago, Nightmare Boop said:

Face me! *Surprise boops @Alexshy Show me what you got withou the specific spell thou cannot harm me

large.png

XD

*huffs*

d3a69fedc98ef75ac5b93cc7478eb1c7--ksi%C4

Beest careful with what thou art wishing for, little pony!!! Thou hast time till sunrize! If 't be true thou want to face me, comest out wherever thou art!

*wipes moustache from Tia's portrait* Somepony may think we don't come together still, tis a lie, I care for my sister, even if 't be true I play different jokes on her oft. Mutually, in the earnest. Behold mine mercy @Nightmare Boop, otherwise I could witness thy sorry plot expulsed to mine Moon in the morning!

*catches @Nightmare Boop's tail out of the ether and smacks the black plot several times, then releases, booping* Fair play, okay! Choose thy weapon!

((AFK for the time being, mine gratitude for RP :orly:))

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*huffs*

d3a69fedc98ef75ac5b93cc7478eb1c7--ksi%C4

Beest careful with what thou art wishing for, little pony!!! Thou hast time till sunrize! If 't be true thou want to face me, comest out wherever thou art!

*wipes moustache from Tia's portrait* Somepony may think we don't come together still, tis a lie, I care for my sister, even if 't be true I play different jokes on her oft. Mutually, in the earnest. Behold mine mercy @Nightmare Boop, otherwise I could witness thy sorry plot expulsed to mine Moon in the morning!

*catches @Nightmare Boop's tail out of the ether and smacks the black plot several times, then releases, booping* Fair play, okay! Choose thy weapon!

((AFK for the time being, mine gratitude for RP :orly:))

Gah, no, not the bo-!

786341__safe_artist-colon-azurek_nightma

u-unghh, what happened?

Edited by Nightmare Boop
  • Brohoof 4

*Poof!*

*squeakily yawns* Aaaooaaahh-mmm... 't is almost time!

*boops @Leere @Totally Lyra (Hola!) @Wolfgrel ;)@Sparklefan1234 @Deae Rising Shine~ (How dost thou feel thyself today? I extend mine hope not too... errmmm... shadowy) @Holiday Agnaktor @CypherHoof (coffee shalt follow ;)) @Fluttershy Friend @Spark The Kirin (this boop is a must I believe :orly:)*

tired_tired_____by_skyline19-d6dzt4p.jpg

I had a terrible headache ere, apologies for the bed head *sets a couple of combs afloat with her magic to bring the mane back to flowing perfection*

Ye know, thither are days, any mare would like to forget 'bout, tis one of those... *exits to the balcony, still combing the mane; mane starts to flow in insensible wind*

Ahhh... Now it's much better! *soars and nests on the cloud to check her nightly plans, the combs are sent back to the room*

princess_luna_by_santagiera-d7mb7c6.png

• Brohoof 6