Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone else hate Rarity?

Whirlwindmark

1 minute ago, Adderbane said:

I can't really think of any characters worthy of hate.  Even the ones we're supposed to dislike are good characters in their own way.  The exception might be EQG1 Flash Sentry, but since then they've learned a lot, and I'm interested in where they might take his character.

Agreed. There are definitely characters that are boring and no worth much attention. I have a few like that. Hate though ... nah. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Star Mist said:

My typo, my bad.

I do it all the time ... no need for apologies. I'm forever editing posts because of them. @_@

53 minutes ago, Whirlwindmark said:

Everyone needs a good roast.

I missed this. I agree. 

Roasting-Coffee-in-Wok-e1479615240313.jp

That's the best method to roast. Just my opinion though. 

• Brohoof 4

This thread is turning out far and away better than I had expected. To throw in my own six cents (Pretty sure that's the saying) I have a hit and miss relationship with our Element of Generosity, but overall I like her she makes for a better character than...   

Fluttershy

• Brohoof 5

I also dislike rarity as a character, i feel she doesn't have that much to offer other than just being a drama queen, while she does have some scenes that have made me laugh those never compare to the amount of times i've laughed from other ponies. 

3 minutes ago, Mentis Soliloquy said:

This thread is turning out far and away better than I had expected. To throw in my own six cents (Pretty sure that's the saying) I have a hit and miss relationship with our Element of Generosity, but overall I like her she makes for a better character than...   

Fluttershy

2 cents, not 6 cents. You are getting it mixed up with the movie called "6th Sense".

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Jeric said:

Ok. I will say this. I am definitely not a fan of her solo episode in Season 3. Worst episode ever! 

;)

She was awesome in "Rarity of the Lost Gem" it's a shame you never saw it. :smug:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Jeric said:

Ok. I will say this. I am definitely not a fan of her solo episode in Season 3. Worst episode ever! 

;)

What are you taking about?

There's no episode that focus on Rarity in Season 3. Between S2's Sweet and Elite and S4's Rarity Takes Manhattan.

I can't say I hate her but she is my least favorite of the mane 6. It's mostly because the fashion since I don't care for it. But other than that I like her.

2 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

What are you taking about?

There's no episode that focus on Rarity in Season 3. Between S2's Sweet and Elite and S4's Rarity Takes Manhattan.

I'm pretty sure that @Jeric was just being sarcastic -- specifically because Rarity had no S3 episodes.

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Jeric said:

I missed this. I agree. 

Roasting-Coffee-in-Wok-e1479615240313.jp

That's the best method to roast. Just my opinion though. 

That's toasting, not roasting. 

Also, I found this real photo of the famous crab after Rarity showed him her fabulous ways. 

Image result for tamatoa

By the way - Rarity is the best business woman out of all of them, and the best teacher on business lessons to kids since Scrooge McDuck.

• Brohoof 3

Dog and Pony Show is how to understand who Rarity is. The writers tell you exactly what to watch for.

Brilliant.

Like or dislike - I don't care. A good observer appreciates the beauty of it all.

2 hours ago, Frostgage said:

This livened up my Tuesday evening a little

Don't you know you have to cite me when you say that https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=inb4 ghostie

created over 3.5 years ago o_o Life is weird

I remember that. I also remembered to use lots of Rarity emotes. They always went hand in hand when he defended Rarity. 

2 hours ago, PiratePony said:

Eh. It's probably better than any coffee I drank today. 

If you had instant ..  

tumblr_m4ttcuMi511r0ycx6.gif

I'm so sorry. :(

3 hours ago, PiratePony said:

Also, I found this real photo of the famous crab after Rarity showed him her fabulous ways. 

Image result for tamatoa

Circling back to this. This is actually going to be one of Rarity's Seven Trials of the Divine. 

tenor.gif

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Jeric said:

;)

It must have been bad, because I don’t even remember a solo Rarity episode in...

...Oooooh. I got there. Good one.

Edited by ShootingStar159
  • Brohoof 3

16 minutes ago, Jeric said:

I remember that. I also remembered to use lots of Rarity emotes. They always went hand in hand when he defended Rarity. 

It ain't the same with the new emote ("new" meaning not the old one since it's been here for ~3 years hehe)

Change it back Jeric