Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you dislike seeing on tv?

Reecejackox

Just now, Twisted Cyclone said:

Is politicians a legitimate answer? I'm so tired of seeing them and hearing their policies on TV. 

Same here, to me politics is a bunch of crap to distract us from what really matters.

Just about everything, the news is shallow, the programming is filled with awful reality TV shows, the sitcoms are cringeworthy, etc.  I don't think I have actually turned my TV on for over a month.  Most of my video entertainment is either YouTube or Netflix.

Edited by Twilight Dirac

First and foremost, I hate seeing Donald Trump's stupid face. 

Beyond that, I despise seeing Charlie Sheen or Micheal Vick. Both are horrible people, yet they still get to have a glorious life on television. Charlie Sheen was essentially glorified for what he did and Vick is now a host on FOX sports. Lovely. Being rich and famous can get you pretty much anything in this country. 

• Brohoof 2

Most of the mainstream news media, apart from a few anchors like Jake Tapper.

Everyone on SNL. I concur with @A.V..

The Duggar family, made famous by 19 Kids and Counting and their newer show Counting On.

The Kardashian and Jenner families.

And most of the late night talk show hosts.

If I can get through just one day without hearing that Donald Trump said something retarded I can be a bit more sane. 

Apart from the usual Political/Media nonsense that usually fester the news, the Kardashians and Kanye West. Fuck em too

• Brohoof 2

I dont like seeing myself on Tv....jk. I was on it once for a local christmas choir in grade school.

On top of politicians, I really want those whose jokes and shows are based upon bashing them. I get they arent your guy, but why devolve into schoolyard antics for all of America and other countries to see? Also, real comedians dont do political jokes ALL THE TIME! I just hat seeing someone torn down in a public manner without no defense. Thats pretty low in my opinion.

Also, less 'reality' stars, or people made famous by being a horrible person....seriously, why did everyone make that 'cash me ouside' girl so famous?

this goes for every movie today too....

JAMES FECKING CORDEN!!!

This guy.... ARGH this guy makes me and Denz SO angry. He does not deserve to be famous and for the love of god he is in EVERY British cast film in recent years. 

Utterly hate how the States love him for being this "funny fat Brit".... but from our POV, hes that irritating loser who thinks he's the funniest guy ever and doenst shut up when youre at the pub, who then challenges everyone to a chug race and insults you then nudges you saying "only joking mate, no offence". 

In brief, hes that **nker that no one invited along. 

He was known over here for being in Gavin and Stacy, then got famous stealing Peter Kay's show Car Share (Carpool Kareoke). 

Now whenever a new British film comes out, we have to do a Corden cast check =/ Bloody hate the guy's guts!!!

Anyone on Fox News. It's become nothing but an echochamber for the uninformed as of late and my parents still use it as a legitimate news source. sigh.

Edited by Dusk Nova
  • Brohoof 1

Usually people like Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity, but I'll admit to having biased political leanings, so take it for what you will. I'm also growing a distaste for various lawyer commercials as well.