Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If somebody asked you why you liked watching MLP what would you say

Unity

Just now, SaburoDaimando said:

Well My Little Pony is as enjoyable as anyone like myself watching Mickey Mouse.

You watch Mickey mouse?

I should stop judging on the MLP forums

I enjoy the show, it's cute, charming, amusing, and heartwarming. I've never been one to feel I need to defend my tastes, but those are the reasons I give. 

Also ... 

cid_highwind___fear_my_mop__bahamut____b

• Brohoof 5

Just now, Jeric said:

I enjoy the show, it's cute, charming, amusing, and heartwarming. I've never been one to feel I need to defend my tastes, but those are the reasons I give. 

Also ... 

cid_highwind___fear_my_mop__bahamut____b

Ok, its probably not for me.

Also why the picture, I'm not sure how to react

2 minutes ago, donttellmum said:

Ok, its probably not for me.

Also why the picture, I'm not sure how to react

You keep hitting the 'O' key instead of the 'L' key when you type MLP creating an amusing, though harmless, typo. There was another member who used to do that all the time ... 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Jeric said:

You keep hitting the 'O' key instead of the 'L' key when you type MLP creating an amusing, though harmless, typo. There was another member who used to do that all the time ... 

It' auto correct, I'll try to fix it in the personal dictionary

• Brohoof 2

Just now, donttellmum said:

So everybody watches Mickey mouse then?

If by Mickey Mouse you mean Disney and Pixar, then yes. They produce good content and people tend to be willing to pay top dollar to go to Disneyland, regardless of age or gender.

I've been asked that a few times before and I would respond with "because it's not what society thinks people our age should watch so it somewhat gives us a sense of rebelliousness, also it's just a good show as a whole and I really enjoy it." Then they would say a few hundred other arguments until the point I can't back myself up. 

Edited by Wannabe Bronylicious
Typo
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Wannabe Bronylicious said:

I've been asked that a few times before and I would respond with "because it's not what society thinks people our age should watch so it somewhat gives us a sense of rebelliousness, also it's just show as a whole and I really enjoy it." Then they would say a few hundred other arguments until the point I can't back myself up. 

Sure

• Brohoof 1

It's cute as hell :please:

I like those ponies design :D

They are just so adorable and much much good for me :proud:

16 minutes ago, Wannabe Bronylicious said:

I've been asked that a few times before and I would respond with "because it's not what society thinks people our age should watch so it somewhat gives us a sense of rebelliousness, also it's just a good show as a whole and I really enjoy it." Then they would say a few hundred other arguments until the point I can't back myself up. 

I found many people with question like this and they just found OK with that :grin:

Although, when i said my art does better when i draw pony...

They struck me with a storm of bizzare :rarity:

• Brohoof 3

"Why do you watch My little Pony?"

"There are nazis, terrorists, war, environmental disasters and deathly global epidemics every time I read the paper or watch news. Somethimes I just want to have a break from all that and close myself in this comfortable, safe, pink bubble. You should join, there's always room for one more."

1424287_588247407907448_1403119196_n.jpg

• Brohoof 4

I would say "because it's a good show".

They would usually respond with "but it's for kids isn't it?".

Then I'd probably explain to them that the target audience kinda changed around season 2 so it's not actually just for kids, it's just advertised that way.

They usually get stumped after that unless they're a troll seeking attention, in that case they'll keep asking pointless questions.

• Brohoof 2