Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your feelings towards people who attack us MLP fans.

Dashy 4 Ever

Obviously you can't just let physical abuse happen, and you should talk to someone/ call the police. If it's verbal attacks, who cares? If they want to waste their time spewing nonsense, let them, and just get on with your day.

• Brohoof 1

I think the only thing that makes me the most upset about the verbal abuse, is simply the misunderstanding of the fandom as a whole and what we stand for. The biggest one being that everyone wants to assume we are pedophiles. That makes me extremely angry. Because pedohiles deserve to be shot via firing squad in my opinion. I'm one for Justice and while I believe that in most instances right to fair trial is needed----I certainly don't think that of pedophiles. The minute there is evidence, you don't bother locking them up, you just take them into custody, take them out back and take care of them Old Yeller style. Harsh, but it's deserved.

Don't really care. I don't really care if people hate the show or hate the fans of the show. People's feelings over my hobbies are mostly inconsequential to me. 

• Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

Visitation is every other Tuesday. :)

I don't really care one way or another. Online hate doesn't bother me and IRL no one has really made fun of me for it, other than in good fun. If someone IRL really would make a point of it to my face I'd probably be quite surprised and ask why it bothers them so much, and then proceed to not care again and go on with my life. It's definitely not worth getting worked up about.

• 5 months later...

I don't pay them any mind. The way I look at it, everyone has a soft spot for something, including the haters. Mine is the ponies. Theirs may be something else they don't want others to know about.

I feel a fair bit of regret, because years ago when I was an immature 14 year old, I was one of them.

Other than that, though? I'm not out to pick a fight. They can continue to spout excrement from their mouth and/or keyboard, but they aren't going to get a reaction out of me.

• Brohoof 1

Back when I was fresh to the fandom (circa 2012 ~ 2013), I used to get extremely angry when people would talk smack about my interest/activities in this fandom, to the point of getting in their faces and yelling back.

But nowadays, I don't really care.

• 1 year later...

I remember old times when things were really intense, but I don't think active haters still exist. People usually ignore mlp avatar on the internet and I've been having mlp wallpaper on my phone screen for a year and never had to hide it in school, the maximum I get is a few jokes from my friends

So I feel neutral towards haters

Edited by Vefka

11 hours ago, TomDaBombMLP said:

They simply don’t get it and I pity them. :proud:

This guy gets it.

Simple. Why bother whith them? Anger is a useless feeling which we should get rid off, and its pretty easy to do so regarding haters.

Let people be and pity them. Ego controls them so they aren't open to new ideas, a sad situation.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Vefka said:

I remember old times when things were really intense, but I don't think active haters still exist. People usually ignore mlp avatar on the internet and I've been having mlp wallpaper on my phone screen for a year and never had to hide it in school, the maximum I get is a few jokes from my friends

So I feel neutral towards haters

Sometimes I miss it.   Nothing like a common enemy to really bring a community together. :dash:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/29/2020 at 5:09 AM, Megas said:

Someone said this to me on a TF video because of my profile pic

brony.png.7f20d550762e52845793898e4e94a250.png

I think I'll live

Your profile picture might actually be a pony, so that hater was very smart! Maybe too smart :unsure:

19 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

Your profile picture might actually be a pony, so that hater was very smart! Maybe too smart :unsure:

Lol it's kind of an old comment lol, he said that when I had one of those SmugDash profile pics