Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

if you had to be permanently one age for ever , which would you choose?

Reecejackox

I'd probably choose 25. You're still young, but not too young, so you could do all the things adults can do, but you're probably at your physical peak, with the full faculties of your mind. I wouldn't mind living in that state for a century or two, but probably wouldn't want to live forever. Plus I'd wish the same done for my significant other, otherwise I wouldn't want to be stuck at any age while they continued to get older. 

I'd stay my current age; 18.

I mean, there's SO much you can do! Especially compared to when you were 10 or 12. You're able to do everything other adults can, plus you stay young and don't have to worry about ageing or becoming weaker in coming years. :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 1

On one hand, I think I'd say 24-25 or something like that. Young, but still an adult. I feel it's an approriate age to do things like get married or pregnant, I could still seek to learn new things, and I'll be old enough to do things like driving and stuff.

But on the other hand, I kinda wanna say 7 or something like that. Because at that age I didn't worry about any of that other stuff, cuz I'd be a child and just wanna play.

It's hard to say to be honest.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Sadly, I cannot decide. Not a single year of my life has been beneficial. I would take any random year where I have had the best luck, and stick with that year I guess.

• Brohoof 1