Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

if you had to be permanently one age for ever , which would you choose?

Reecejackox

To answer the question directly... I would have to say roughly 21 years old would suffice. It still retains the youth of a teenager, while also having increased maturity and responsibility from that period.

To give my true, answer, though... I would have to say none of them. While aging certainly isn't always a pleasant process, I can't help but feel that the prospect of never aging is quite... harrowing, in some fashion. Sure, having a youthful body indefinitely would certainly be nice... but assuming the other, less positive perks of being that young were still present, I don't believe it would ultimately be worth it. The only constant in life is change, as many have said, and being in an ever-changing environment as a stagnant adult doesn't sound pleasant to me. It's ultimately subjective, but if you ask me... life always changes, and I believe that's a good thing.

• Brohoof 2

I like stabilisation, overall, stagnation (but not recession), stability and few other names for the state, where nothing changes too much or too quickly, so I would pick up to be always between 18 and 24, because in that period person have the most capabilities to learn and remember things, in that young age also person thinks the fastest and have the most bright answers for questions and it's overall confident. The only thing I don't like in this age is pressure for girls and parties and drinks.

I'd choose to be the permanent age of 25. It would place me right in the middle of my prime whilst being old enough to not be confused for a teenager.

• Brohoof 1

Listen, being immortal would suck. Eventually you would get dimentia from living so long, if you end up living long enough, you would be the next caveman as humans would’ve evolved to survive better. Sorry mate, I’d rather age normally.

25. Brain is done developing. You are well past the age legally required to do many things. Muscle development and so forth is near its peak or can be brought there. Frankly that is the perfect area to hold. So long as your body is preserved in that state you could do a heck of a lot. 

• Brohoof 2

24. according to todays science, that is the perfect age for the human body. Youre brain stops developing, allegedly, and your through with puberty....allegedly. If we are to believe this, that means 24 is THE golden age of your body.

I would say 17 if it meant also going back to myself from that age without the health issues that came later.

17 would be an awkward age, being stuck in school and me being mentally much older as I am would mean no dating. Unless this is rolling me back mentally to age 17 as well (lord have mercy on those who would have the misfortune of knowing me in that circumstance), but that would still be problematic. But it's not like I'm dating right now, either. I'd rather have health and live a worry free life like I had back then.

If the health issues were no issue, I'd say somewhere from the early 20s to 25.

Edited by Envy

I'll take 25. 

That's when you're not considered a "young driver" when you try to get car insurance, and it shouldn't cost an absurd amount, it's also the age when you can rent a car. It's also right when alcohol (or at least in my experience) doesn't hit you as bad.