• Mad
    • Neutral
    • Shy
    • Tired
    • Excited
    • Furious
    • I have no idea
    • Explain:

(Please correct me if this was taken already)

Most of the time, my mood is just normal. I'm not mad, I'm not happy, I'm just neutral. Except when I come to the MLP Forums. :wub:

ezgif.com-crop.gif

Tell me this isn't the cutest thing you've seen all day?

Probably neutral most of the time. I would say mostly on the happy side but there are many times were I'm just tired and don't want to do anything with the world.

• Brohoof 2

Neutral, on most occasions; I don't have a terribly exciting life (at least not yet). There are days where I can get incredibly apathetic and miserable, though. Those often pass relatively quickly... but they usually happen roughly 3 times per month. In general, however, I'm quite content, if a bit unenthusiastic.

• Brohoof 2

I see myself as being neutral most of the time though I am capable of other feelings. It's just that it would need to be something really serious for me to have a reaction that corresponds with whatever was happening.

rainbowfalls_sig.png.9f23ec82e216af1315704914cd3052b1.png

On my average mornings, I do wake up feeling pretty great, but I get annoyed by things quite easily. So maybe 2 hours into my day, I might be really grumpy, compared to the morning. :adorkable: I will say that I usually try to act and convince myself that I'm cheery when I'm around people. So, aside from an occasional mood swing which I get around once every week and a half, I am pretty contented. :P Even if I'm unhappy that day, by the next day, I'm usually topped off and ready to go, and probably in a good mood. :squee: I'm really improbable when it comes to emotions, there's not really a "usual mood" for me. :grin:

signature.png.2574f48d07cf29114915c690da0799ec.png

Ask me something! (If you want to...)                         Ask A Wannabe

Let me check my mood ring...yep as usually broken. I got nothing.

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

My mood is fairly happy for the most part. I do get moody and grumpy, even downright miserable at times with no special reason, but I try not to dwell on anything too negative because that just generates more misery.

Everybody goes through ups and downs, but it’s good to try focusing on the ups, and tilting the scales in that direction whenever possible.

• Brohoof 1

Neutral. I'm never really happy or angry, unless it's something that specifically provokes those emotions.

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

I can't choose properly, because I'm a very complex mixture of emotions.

I have positive fellings when thinking of Starlight and MLP Forums.

I feel neutral, when near the family or friends.

I feel very negativly, when it comes to all things I have to do, but I don't want to.

My life consists of short phases of being super happy and being really depressed, cause the tiniest things effect my mood way too much lol, so on average, I guess I'm neutral?

Bromine

Oxygen

Nitrogen

Yttrium

I'm pretty outgoing for the most part, because being upset and mad all the time will get you no where in life.

"Never give up, because you can't succeed if you don't even try." - Personal Motto

"Anything worth doing has risks. Believe me, this is worth doing." Hortense-Guardians of Ga'Hoole book 2
:umad::yeahno::fiery::wub::ph34r::fluttershy::squee::sealed::yay::icwudt::pinkie::okiedokieloki:^_^:adorkable::love::orly::sunbutt::D:unamused::rarity::mellow:

I'd say Neutral. Most people think I'm grim, but I just have an understated personality. Most of the time I'm fine. I do get pissy sometimes and can be easily provoked, but on average I'm just, well...average.  

• Brohoof 1

Im always trying to stay awake. Being my own boss also makes it easy to be tired all the time, since i have more freedoms. Last job i had didnt let me stuff my face with cheese all day.

R.I.P. Lord Bababa and Harmonic Revelations

I'm tired. Not really like physically tired, but emotionally exhausted pretty much all the time and just sick of life in general, been that way for as long as I can remember. Though often my mood deteriorates into either anger or sadness, and often neutral is the best I can manage. Sometimes I'm happy, but it doesn't really last long.

Life just kinda sucks.

Twilight is best pony.

Why hello MLPForums! What have ya been up to?