1. 1. How hairy are you?

• I have zero hair
    • Some here and there
    • I'm normal
    • Full grown beard and mustache
    • Super hairy everywhere
    • I look like an ape
    • Not telling

Don't even get me started on this. No joke, I've had people call me Chewbacca. It was kind of funny at first, but it got old real fast.

• Brohoof 2

I'm a fuzzy little bear, unfortunately though, my beard hasn't really grown in.  My neck beard game is VERY strong but the hair on my face is really patchy, it's very annoying and I'm jealous of every man with a nice beard.

• 2 weeks later...

I shave everytime I shower...which is every other day. I am probable one of the least hariest people you’ll know.

• Brohoof 1

Am somewhat concerned about it.

... When I say I'm Furry...I mean... Pretty much an actual full coat of actual fur.

I look like I've fallen into a tray of chocolate. Both sides. I can barely see any skin in some parts.

I could place a palm on one palm, and run it across to my other palm in a palmwide track and cover the only places hair doesn't grow. It's weird, like a weird saddle-like path on my body where the hair doesn't. Like, just my sides. Everywhere else is, like, curly carpet of two inches.

I forget to shave for a week and everybeing just rags on me for a sudden "beard!" I'm including my face too! Like, if I ain't careful, my sideburns'll touch the corners of my mouth! 

I thank my lucky stars my eyeballs don't grow hair! Gaaah! So itchy!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Uhh I guess average? Not too much, not too little, though I prefer looking sleek instead. My brother got the other side of that fence. Perhaps he got the over-abundance of hair and I dodged the bullet.

• Brohoof 1

With all the hair I have you could compare me to a Neanderthal, I have hair everywhere arms, legs, feet, fingers, hands, chest, back and toes and it's only getting worse my hand is litteraly almost covered in hair.

• 7 months later...
On 12/27/2018 at 9:00 PM, Dustleeshus said:

I don't have much in comparison to the average male, but I find it to be too much. I shave my body hair from time to time, but I can't do it enough! :(

Still pretty much this, but there's certain parts of me that are a bit on the hairy side thanks to genetics... :dry: I'd shave my body honestly if I weren't constantly worried about money. I mean at least I think I am a bit... especially in a certain area...

Edited by Dustleeshus
  • Brohoof 1