mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

Sovereign. Besides our electrochemical stimuli in regards to emotions, the astral is an exceptional state to experience the changes in frequency of consciousness. Perceived as fluctuations between information and disinformation.

One can achieve the emptiness of perception, that is experienced as the wholeness that transcends all things, while being all things.

I feel no attachments to singularity. Like I'm part of everything, and everything is part of me.

• Brohoof 2

Right now? I'm feeling quite upset about leaving one of my favourite years: 2016. Sure everyone is complaining that Donald Trump is bad news but if they just give him a single chance, he can promise to make America great. I mean they allowed Barack Obama so why not Trump?

But other than that.. I really wish I didn't have to say goodbye. The year has gone TOO fast for me. That's just somethings I wanted to say

• Brohoof 3

Feeling alright, I guess. A little sick, but I'm not upset or stressed right now. Got my boyfriend a gift that I know he'll love, and I should be getting contacted about a job soon, since the holidays are almost over.

• Brohoof 1

“Hardship often prepares an ordinary person for an extraordinary destiny.”

― C.S. Lewis

As 2016 comes to a close I find myself becoming increasingly anxious. Next year is going to be very trying for me financially and mentally but I gave my word and I have to follow through.

• Brohoof 1

The day before Christmas, my gums started to flare up something fierce and were causing me nothing but pain all day, not to mention my cheek swelling up a little. I've managed to calm the pain by taking pain killers and Tylenol, but I'll have to either see the Dentist in the coming days or get myself a prescription that can help me out.

Every year, I experience pain either physically or mentally every year at Christmas, so once again my unfortunate tradition continues on.

• Brohoof 1

rainbowfalls_sig.png.9f23ec82e216af1315704914cd3052b1.png

Oh, a smidgen glum admittedly. Nothing much serious.

So much content, so little responses. Not that I need validation from an outside s-...Sigh.

It can be disheartening. I write or create with what little tools I have. I know it can be daunting to find that which I hide among these piles of fourms.

Just wish I knew how anything worked...Or...knew how to get to the point where I could pursue such matters.

Gosh, I sound near-gothic this way. The things Trebuchet font does to me.

• Brohoof 1

Beatings & Salivations Everybeing!   Creativity is something blatantly important to me as is no doubt evidenced by the 28 OCs I have posted here of the some forty plus I have, they're linked altogether at the bottom of my About Me page in my Profile & I would deeply cherish anything you wish to say about them! Among which of those I am proudest most of is my Draconequusona, His/My Ask Thread  and my Hydra, Gallimaufry or "Mauf" and their own Ask Thread!  Either way, sufficed to say, I am quite confident I have more OCs than you! Crazier to! Do You have a tatzelpony?! No, I rather think you don't! Hew-Hew-hew!

A bit frustrated. I tried being patient with Microsoft and their crappy updates on this laptop, but then they start throwing random error codes at me. Whenever I diagnose one of them, another appears. I'm about five steps away from Linuxing this device up.

Edit: SCREW IT! Installing it.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

I guess i feel calm right now :P

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Kind of stupid really, I got a commission a little while ago on deviantart, and while I had believed I had sent the points to the artist, it turned out i had sent them to the wrong person (her username had to ii's instead of just one) soo yeah, I ended up buying more and giving her the payment today

• Brohoof 1

dh8pajf-ac342e8a-b6e1-481d-9845-071b8489

Signature by Myself!
"Ara Ara"

A way to 'dd'?

I'm not familiar with this abbreviation.

Could you elaborate?

o3o

Duno.

I still feel cool, calm, collected. Like i have all day today :)

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

Kind of stupid really, I got a commission a little while ago on deviantart, and while I had believed I had sent the points to the artist, it turned out i had sent them to the wrong person (her username had to ii's instead of just one) soo yeah, I ended up buying more and giving her the payment today

Dat's not stupid.

Doing it 2-3 times with the same account is stupid.

Doing it once is an accident :P

@PinkuRiku: I've felt calm and collected today, because family finally started to leave me alone.

And I have work tomorrow, so yay a return to normal life!

• Brohoof 2

427858122_Achievement-Grow.png.712d889e85c17113ee65b1efb467666a.png

I still feel calm even if i'd normally feel kinda upset reading stuff thats negative about other people lol i'm glad you have peace now though :)

I think my personality is just getting calmer now. I was pretty calm yesterday too. I'm glad. I didn't need much meds either :)

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Calmness is more an emotional state than a trait of personality :P
Though, if you're curious, you could always find out what your current personality is like by looking up the sixteen personalities test with the Meyers-Briggs test.
First time I took it, it claimed I was an ISFJ.
More recently it's said INFJ.
It's neat to see how it changes from one time to another over the course of months/years.

• Brohoof 1

427858122_Achievement-Grow.png.712d889e85c17113ee65b1efb467666a.png