Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

33 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I would accept you cause honestly I don’t think gender should matter to people as much as it should. By that I mean people should focus on you as a person more than the gender you identify as.

Yas I agree with this thank you although to be fair a lot of people don't really get it especially if get into terms such as genderfluid. 

3 hours ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

Yas I agree with this thank you although to be fair a lot of people don't really get it especially if get into terms such as genderfluid. 

I didn’t get it either at first but I think I have a basic idea of it now. Transgender stuff used to confuse me for a long time cause I don’t really know anyone who’s transgender or anything like that.

I've been feeling lost and crushed every day for several years. Not being who I want to be. Having no internet or irl friends anymore. Eating garbage food when I deem myself hungry enough. Drinking little to no water. 

I know I could eat better, but honestly nowadays I just find whatever is quickest to eat/grab and just stuff it in my face. Which I really hate since I love to cook. 

1 hour ago, King of Canterlot said:

Tired. I got some bad news today so I've just been emotionally and physically exhausted since then :scoots: 

I know how that feels. :sunny: Just remember not to let it overwhelm you too much.

As for me, I’m feeling a bit impatient cause I have to wait forever for my video homework to upload.

• Brohoof 1

A little annoyed. I dropped my scooter in the parking lot today and smashed the headlight off. Thankfully it seems salvageable, so I glued and taped it back together tonight and I'm gonna try reattaching it tomorrow.

Also kind of bad. I had to tape the headlight back on as best I could to drive home, but the angle was way too high, so I probably blinded quite a few people on my way home. The new LED bulb I put in last week is pretty damn bright :lie: Sorry anyone who was driving in the opposite direction.

• Brohoof 1