Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Your favorite Star Wars character

Sparkleberry

Obi-wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and the emperor Palpatine for the reasons of the memes. Though yeah probably Anakin Skywalker, he is such an awesome character. Yet Anakin is really special character too. Lot of good characters really, Kylo Ren too. 

• Brohoof 1

Super Battle Droids!!! XD XD "WATCH OUT FOR THOSE WRIST ROCKETS!"

Darth Revan is probably my fav character. Only character I've ever read more about online and very deeply. Well Meetra Surik too which is another fav.

Other characters I love are Yoda, HK-47, Ahsoka Tano, G0-T0, Darth Malak, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Rey, Poe, BB-8, Cassian Andor, Kreia

here's come a list

Spoiler

Light Side:

• Anakin
  • Obi-Wan
  • Ahsoka
  • Sabine
  • Rey
  • Yoda
  • The child
  • Cara

Dark side:

• Ventress
  • Darth Vader
  • Darth Magus
  • Darth Raven
  • Darth Maul
  • Savage Oppress 
  • Kylo Ren: he’s like a reverse version of Vader!
  • Grand Inquisitor 

Bounty hunter: 

• Embo
  • Cad Bane
  • Boba Fett
  • Mando
  • Aurra sing

Military:

• Poe
  • Finn
  • Chewie
  • General Leia
  • General Hux
  • Cap Phasma
  • Captain Rex
  • General Grievous

Droid:

• CP3O
  • RD-D2
  • IG-88
  • BB-8
  • K-2SO

Groups:

• The Inquisitorius
  • The bad Batch.     
  • The Knight of Ren
  • Mandalorian super commando

If I were to say which character stood out for me would be General Hux.

There's more character to him then just a typical FO general. He values the First Order to a high extend and also have an interesting ideal behind it. He created the first order solely because he wants to restore order after years of  sith vs jedi. Because he believes they were the reason for the universe downfall. Which goes hand on hand with Kylo Ren who also wants to wipe all the past that existed to make his own legacy. Hux shows a huge devotion for the first order when he chooses to "betray" the FO to show his final loyalty for it. He rather have the FO falls by his own hand rather then having to be destroyed by Kylo and taking over by the sith cultist empire. The fact he hates this whole "Jedi and Sith blah blah" and believes in "manpower" will help restore order to the universe is what makes this character more interesting. And hell, he even have the desire to kill both Snoke and Kylo in order to gain the position as Supreme Leader. That snake! But he does show and see values in his troops rather seeing them as expendable. He's a villain, selfish, and basically a mirror image of Hitler, but he has class and does have respect to whom he see deserve it. I do like how the two Kylo and Hux are rival, while at the same they both makes up each other's strength and weakness. 

And I know Hux always like to speak highly about himself and his FO but this always make me chuckle. Like who else goes around dissing the emperor like nothing? :laugh:

RCO016_1567038816.jpg.ce9c08321f11e4d81070cae9dff54561.jpg

I have never seen any of the Star Wars films but I have seen the Family Guy parody so I feel I am just barely qualified to answer this question. Darth Maul looks cool I guess.

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to say Anakin Skywalker, since he's a character I can really relate to on a personal level. I don't mind Han Solo either, since I just love the way he's portrayed.

ahsoka is the best character in star wars don't @ me

her character development is the best in the series and she's a literal queen