Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Food & Stress

Cagey

4 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I tend to lose my appetite when I’m stressed, nervous, sad, even when I’m excited. *shrug* It’s better than overeating I suppose. :Thorax:

I wish I got that more haha,
Overeating makes me feel so guilty for ages 

I stress eat all the time. Some kinds of stress, like worry, can deplete the appetite, but other kinds like anger, annoyance or frustration can make me gorge without even realizing it. I just want to do something with my hands or face for some kind of distraction.

• Brohoof 1

16 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I stress eat all the time. Some kinds of stress, like worry, can deplete the appetite, but other kinds like anger, annoyance or frustration can make me gorge without even realizing it. I just want to do something with my hands or face for some kind of distraction.

I stress eat too, Dreamy.

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely hate eating when I'm stressed/depressed because it just makes me feel fat and awful, but I drink obsessive amounts of water to the point that I nearly throw it all up:worry:

On the bright side though, drinking so much water makes my skin look pretty nice?:huh:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Yes. I was cursed by an evil witch and now I have a permanent debuff that needs to be counteracted with comfort items. Lest I lose control of my character and start to pk. It is her fault, though. She did something very wrong and taboo when summoning me into this game server. But I will be alright. I have managed to trap this witch, and now she has to take care of me until her life is extinguished. Fortunately, she knows what is good for her.