Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just type without thinking. Don't stop to pause. Just type.

FedoraMemes

I'm so tired. I don't know why I do this to myself, staying up so late. I blame it on my bad bad BAD sleeping habit. I've had bad sleeping habits since high school and that was like, what, over ten years ago? I blame it partly on my drawing too. I love to draw so much and now that we have a new puppy it's hard to find time to do it during the day, so I've taken to doing it while it's at night and he's sleeping on my parents' bed. Finished lining a new picture. I'm turning Sugarcoat from Equestria Girls into a pony. She got voted to be an earth pony after i made a poll on my twitter and she's gonna have a cutie mark of pink lips like the hairpin she wears in the movie she debuted in. Which one was it? Friendship games I think. That's the third one right? I'm pretty sure it is, because there was the first Equestria Girls followed by Rainbow Rocks, which happens to be my favorite one that I've seen. Anyway, back to the drawing she's all lined now. I'm planning to start color tomorrow and who knows I might get her done within the next few days. I can't wait until she's done because I love the way I drew her mane and tail. One of my favorites so far and I chose what I think is a good pose for her as well .I can't wait to be able to post it in my commissions shop (which is also linked in my signature; has a seapony octavia in it with a nother yellow pony with orange hair that's singing).

• 8 months later...

I'm not sure why I'm doing this, but I'm bored and I'm not sure when this will end so I guess I will keep on typing till my fingers fall off or worst. man I got nothing else to say, when will this end. bluh bluh bluh.

and so it has ended.

"Five little ducks,
Went out one day,
Over the hill and far away,
Mother duck said,
"Quack, quack, quack, quack."
But only four little ducks came back." ...

• Brohoof 1

"I don't know what to do without you,  I don't know where I put my hands. I'm trying to lay my head down. But I'm writing this at 3am. "

My name is a good time to get the best way to go.

(I used my phone's insistance to use certain words in auto fill that lost its ability to remember new words and actual people's name. Seriously, Mickey Mouse should be treated as a real name that should pop up in my phone's auto fill, instead of constantly turn Mickey's into Mickelson.)

They told me not to think about anything without pausing but I am not sure if that is truly possible cause it gotta think about at least something so that I can write down what i want to say without pausing I think now I am just typing without pausing and I can't seem to stop hel help help someone help me I can't stop at all it's really rewally reallt activwejnwrik

Cupkeks are awesome because, I said so, and with this powerful Cupkek, not even you or anypony can stop me as I defeat the New Lunar Republic, and its leader, Princess Moonbutt. all reality is what is the goin on on on on on on on again and again again again again and two times two is 5 and subtraction of 6 muffins and cous cous and lamb chops that goes to the halls of keks kekskekekekes and school of fish of the fish under the sea lead by the sea of seas and cupcakes................................... :muffins::muffins::muffins::muffins:

I think it is hard trying to play this game without having to press the backfwards button i am always tempted to press it but that would dewfeat the puropose of this game and i woud lose everything including my home my car my pet my femaily my staffing rorrole my eolverything , well weevertything but the kitchen sink, that sis something that somes along with me for come reason, i really really want to press the backwards button but i wcxcant and now i will look up and see what post i have made in 3 2 1 go

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Brain fog. Mind going numb. Yet it can’t stop thinking. My brain doesn’t know when to stop thinking, therefore overthinking ensues. Numb brain and overthinking. I’m burning out. Foggy brain. Losing concentration. Being slow on everything I do. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages, I'm sick, very sick, I couldn't think about what I'm typing if I tried. Some vile little Andromeda Strain wiggled its way up my snoot and dug in its fifty zillion little appendages and set up a gift shop and nursery in my head. Mother f*****g queen alien thinks she can go where she likes as though I'm her LV-426 and it's settler-harvesting time. I got a flame thrower that says otherwise; it's shaped like a Lysol can and doesn't work one fergin' bit. Is 'fergin' a word? Of course it is! I thought it, therefore it is! That's calculus! Don't try this at home, folks, you'll never conquer the world being intelligent. Okay, I'm done now, but let the world know, I may be technically dead, but that means I can't technically be killed. Who ever knew feeling invincible felt so shitty? 

Goo-night!

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! Because the muffin is all of the muffin which rules the muffin and the Cupkek is Cupkek combined into a Snek that ATTACC and PROTECC the CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! The End. :muffins:

Lets see if i can type on a phlne without prewsing the vbaxkwards button, yeah im living dangeriously now, with my phlne and my fingzrs typing the tiny ketboarx

• Brohoof 2